or Connect

Posts by Buddha25

Guys, need some help.  I am trying to decide between the two leather jackets below.  Just want to see what cut people feel is better.  They are both the similar styles as well its just one is black and other is brown.    
Moved to proper thread.
For sale are my Frye Harnes Boots in Tan size 9D.  These do not get a lot of wear from me currently and I am trying to clean out my closet.  Boots are in excellent shape.  They have received minimal wear from me.
For Sale are my Allen Edmonds Mcallister in Bourbon size 9D.  I love these shoes and had very minimal wear as can be seen in pictures.  Unfortunately they hurt my right foot!  I tried on another AE shoe made from the same last and it appears the problem is with my foot and not the shoe after all.  I hate to part with these as you can see they look beautiful and I always receive compliments for them.  I am asking for $180 or best offer.  Please serious offers only.  I will...
For sale is my Hugo Boss Leather Jacket which is in excellent condition.  Comes with original hanger and has very minimal wear.  Jacket is in a lovely size brown and retails for $499 in stores.  I am asking for $250(or best offer) or any other reasonable offers.  Item is in excellent shape as can be seen above.  Please note I have an excellent seller rating in ebay under the handle bluedoomhammer and in watchuseek forum under sidrox25.
For sale is a brand new Schott Cafe Racer fitted jacket.  Jacket has never been worn and is in excellent shape.  It does not fit me unfortunately and I have to part with it.  Bid with confidence.  I have excellent ratings on watchuseek forum linked below.     http://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/sidrox25-excellent-seller-413328.html   And Ebay under the handle bluedoomhammer.     I have sold expensive items on both sites with 0 issues.   Jacket is selling for $550 and...
How's the stretch going on those 28s so far?
I ended up ordering these in a size 30, can't wait to get them. http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/dry-selvage/p/2745
Guys, I am in the process of purchasing a pair on nudie jeans model steady eddie.  I typical wear between a size 31-32 waist.  My question is should i size nudies down a size for stretch?  I tried on a pair of slim jims and a 31 fit perfect, while a 30 fit was very tight in the waist.  Does anyone have any experience with this brand?  Can I count on some sort of stretch that comes from typical raw denim?  Here is a link to the jeans I bought...
Here was one size down which I returned, not sure if I should have done that.