or Connect

Posts by Buddha25

For sale are my Frye Harnes Boots in Tan size 9D.  These do not get a lot of wear from me currently and I am trying to clean out my closet.  Boots are in excellent shape.  They have received minimal wear from me.
For Sale are my Allen Edmonds Mcallister in Bourbon size 9D.  I love these shoes and had very minimal wear as can be seen in pictures.  Unfortunately they hurt my right foot!  I tried on another AE shoe made from the same last and it appears the problem is with my foot and not the shoe after all.  I hate to part with these as you can see they look beautiful and I always receive compliments for them.  I am asking for $180 or best offer.  Please serious offers only.  I will...
For sale is my Hugo Boss Leather Jacket which is in excellent condition.  Comes with original hanger and has very minimal wear.  Jacket is in a lovely size brown and retails for $499 in stores.  I am asking for $250(or best offer) or any other reasonable offers.  Item is in excellent shape as can be seen above.  Please note I have an excellent seller rating in ebay under the handle bluedoomhammer and in watchuseek forum under sidrox25.
For sale is a brand new Schott Cafe Racer fitted jacket.  Jacket has never been worn and is in excellent shape.  It does not fit me unfortunately and I have to part with it.  Bid with confidence.  I have excellent ratings on watchuseek forum linked below.     http://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/sidrox25-excellent-seller-413328.html   And Ebay under the handle bluedoomhammer.     I have sold expensive items on both sites with 0 issues.   Jacket is selling for $550 and...
How's the stretch going on those 28s so far?
I ended up ordering these in a size 30, can't wait to get them. http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/dry-selvage/p/2745
Guys, I am in the process of purchasing a pair on nudie jeans model steady eddie.  I typical wear between a size 31-32 waist.  My question is should i size nudies down a size for stretch?  I tried on a pair of slim jims and a 31 fit perfect, while a 30 fit was very tight in the waist.  Does anyone have any experience with this brand?  Can I count on some sort of stretch that comes from typical raw denim?  Here is a link to the jeans I bought...
Here was one size down which I returned, not sure if I should have done that.  
I just bought these jeans and was wondering if they looked too big on me?  I originally bought one size down and they felt like spandex.  Not sure if this is a good fit for my body type.      
Guess weird guy fit doesn't suit me lol.