or Connect

Posts by Buddha25

So I am going to open this can of worms again.  I wanted to know if anyone here wears boat shoes with socks when wearing pants?  I typically wear them with no show socks, however I am going to NYC tomorrow for work and its going to be around 100 degrees.  I wanted to know if would look to shabby to wear boat shoes with regular dress socks or should I stick with my oxfords?  It's a casual business meeting so I am not too worried about informality.
For sale are my hardly worn Florsheim Wingtip Oxfords size 9.5D with shoe trees.  I have hardly worn these shoes as they do not really fit me well.  Uppers are in great shape.  Will ship only within the United States.
I tried to post this in the Alden thread, however it says thread is locked.  I just received a pair of new Alden 920s from the store in NYC.  They literally just came in and fit perfect.  However, I noticed there is some creasing around the toe.  My question is should I go back to the store and ask for a "fresh" pair?  They are not cheap shoes, however I don't want to seem over anal.  Shoes to get creases in them with wear.  Someone may have just worn them around in the...
Bump
Final Price drop to $180.  If they do not sell at this price, I will end up keeping them.
For sale are my black Wolverine 1000 mile boots size 9D.  I hardly wore them last winter.  Boots come with original box as well as shoe bags.  I have excellent seller ratings on ebay under bluedoomhammer and watchuseek forum under Sidrox25.  I will only ship within the United States.
+1 I hear they get better with age in terms of color and patina.  The J&M's are my beater shoes for foul weather etc. 
Those are some sick shoes.  They look great!
Does anyone have any shots of Ravello PTB? I would love to see them, especially when aged.
Thanks, I skimmed it and I agree their are low end shoe trees out there as well.  Mine are all cedar shoe trees which I feel is a must.  I just wondered if it really mattered in the cedar shoe tree range.  I know their are high end shoe trees that are custom molded to fit your shoes.  I don't need to go that far.  My Alden's are an investment, I wanted to make sure I take good care of them.