or Connect

Posts by Buddha25

Price drop! $20.00 + shipping!
I think the chelsea boots could work with this jacket.  I also think you could rock these as well. 
Price drop $175.00!!
Bump
Curious how many pairs of Aldens do you guys own?  I'm at two so far, I have the 966s and the 920s.
For sale is a pair of brand new Salvatore Ferragamo Chelsea boots in original box size 9.5D.  US buyers only please.
Bump
Bump
Prices Vary per brand!! For sale are my polos which I really don't wear.  All of them are originals primary bought from Macy's or direct from the manufacturer's website.  I have excellent ratings on eBay under the name bluedoomhammer and watchuseek forum under the name Sidrox25.  Bid with confidence.  Prices are below, PM with the brand/color you are interested in.   All sizes are Medium.   Lacoste Polos $50.00 Colors Available White, Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow...
For sale is my hardly worn Orion Belt bought direct from the company.  I lost a bit of weight and it does not fit me properly anymore.  Beautiful quality and hand made in the USA.  Will only accept buyers within the United States.  I have linked the site below as well.   http://www.orionleathercompany.com/Orion-American-Made-Leather-Belts-s/119.htm