or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

Well... what does he say?
 I was gonna say... the travel time for one way is 2 - 2,5 hrs. I have even made the trip from Cologne, Germany to London and back in a day. It's still more annoying than not going at all, but it's not too bad either    Ok, good point.
 I often overhear salespeople suggesting black suits to high school graduates to wear to their prom. Sometimes I think of intervening, but then remember that it's actually none of my business... oh well
Pingson, you seem to have incredible luck with obtaining vintage bespoke suits that fit you that well! Great find yet again!
I watched Ieri, oggi, domani (1963) a few weeks ago and Mastroianni's tan suit in the last segement really caught my eye. If you have access to the movie, I recommend checking it out for inspiration.  
Great episode again! I didn't know it only runs eight, though. Was hoping for more...
 Looks like this, just in navy:   The availabe hopsacks are all to light in color...
I prefer all my suits in heavy chunky cloth, not just flannel. Can't comment on wear, yet, but they feel much more substantial.
The place I'd like to try is a new operation and has very limited selection of cloth; how do I recognize Fresco by looking at it? I know how it looks like as a jacket, but I'm not sure about a small piece in a book. Is the weight any clue?