or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

Hm, jacket and pants are too close in color, I think.
Is there any online source where I could find the Smiths books to look at?
I wouldn't call that skinny. The ratio in the first pic looks 1:1 to me, even though it actually seems to be 1:2 or 1:3.
 I think it's a matter of courtesy - this is a English speaking forum, after all.
 It's a translation thing - "Irritierend" means confusing in German, DC probably thought "Irritating" would mean the same in English. I've seen people making that mistake quite often.
 No, the preacher Rust visited in yesterday's episode to ask for the old files. The one that came by the police station in an earlier episode to start that weird task force. In 2012 he is said to have died under dubious circumstances.
 Make that two. Great episode - again! Spaghetti-face is still out there. Glad they made it clear that Rust isn't the killer. Strong performances by all actors, too. Paul Ben Victor is always good to see and Rust visiting that child was gut wrenching!
 My first commission was great. I'd factor in some things, though: I guess I'm easy to fit and only have one physical "quirk" that prompted me to go bespoke: big chest and shoulders and an otherwise slim frame. OTR usually has the armholes and sleeves too big and the collar too generous. I also wanted a three piece, but that's more of a design issue... Your posts in the various picture threads usually look good (to me), so I'd contemplate how much better a bespoke suit...
 Well... what does he say?