or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

I didn't read all of what you wrote in the spoiler, but I agree/expect that his death will of course have repurcussions. I meant the character himself, though. I see how he is important to the overall story only when he's dead, so he was doomed from the beginning. On the other hand, it would've been interesting to see what happened if Oberyn won the duel.  BS, the two scenes from the episode are the only ones in the whole series that really got to me. I'm just saying they...
There is a way to film a death scene where we don't have to see all the gore in close detail. It would've had the same effect on the viewers without unsettling them the way it did.
I wasn''t a huge fan of Oberyn and I can see why he had to go from a story/writer POV; where would the character go after he had his revenge? For all we know he only lived to avenge his dead family.   What bothers me is the way his death was done. That was easily the most graphically disturbing scene in the series, even though it may not have been (physically) realistic. It doesn't matter that humanity is that way IRL, too, I know that worse things happen even today all...
 I'd really be happy for you guys to reach the round of 16 :) I agree it's a killer group, though...
Anyone who doesn't think that last scene was gut-wrenchingly disgusting is a freaking animal to me.   The flayed Ironborn, too.   JFC, and people get offended by the tits on this show.
 I think so, yeah.
I find it really hard to look at Megan's face. Not that it's something new...
I agree with those who say this was the season's best episode yet. Seeing Don regaining the confidence in his work/himself again and separating from his annoying wife was great.   I expect him to kick Lou's and Cutler's asses (metaphorically) and take back his old office soon enough.
Why don't we have certain fixed dates (like twice a week) where someone compiles the 20+ for this thread? That would ensure batches of cool fits.   Also, I agree with excluding posters who were given "mercy thumbs". It has become quite the habit.
He totally should've done the hot lady from the plane.