or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

Completely disagree. It just depends on the type of the wearer and the look/cut of the jeans. I would've chosen a different jacket to wear with denim, but overall the fit looks good I think.  Yeah, I'd say so, too.
What the hell is that preview picture?!
I have rather broad shoulders and by now I deem it best to have extended unstructured/soft shoulders on my jackets.
 How about a not-so-small-scaled houndstooth in brown/tan? For jackets, not suits.
Seems like Kroos going to Real fell under the table in the news. They're really gonna give Bayern a good run in the coming CL.
 Awesome, thanks. Would you mind sharing the outcome?
Very interesting, thanks for sharing.   I have a question, though, because I was thinking of using Ripense, too: how flexible do you think are they when cutting the pants? I'd request a rather high waist. Would they do that?
Also, at least in Germany and Spain, the leagues are dominated by two teams each (Dortmund and Bayern, Barca and Real, respectively) and not much else. Check out the national squads, mainly made up from those teams.   Not sure about England and Italy, though. Haven't heard much about Italian teams being successful lately.
He's biased because he's Italian I predict three red cards for Germany.