or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

This is one awesome challenge! Just a few weeks too early, my suit isn't ready yet :/
I wonder whatever happend with Foo and his amended ten pents?
It's too costumey for my taste. A "standard" three piece is already going to stand out, I think a double breasted square bottom vest is a bit too much. I could be wrong though, of course, as that kind of vest could be of historic or traditional meaning where Vox lives.
Call me heretic, but to me that's a rare miss from Vox. I can't imagine that working even in conservative New England.
 Didn't Cucinelli start that?
 Then why don't you open a seperate thread? Please do so for your film reports and drinking problem, too.
Okay, but in my opinion that square cut bottom doesn't work at all in case you are not a British prince.   I didn't even like it on McQueen.
  Nah, as much as I love the fit on this, the self stripe and peak lapels make it over the top for me. A rare miss from Ian, imo.  Six button, no lapel, two button or 3-roll-2 jacket and that "normal" cut bottom; everything else looks ridiculous to me in today's environment.
Victor returns once again!
While it has a great texture, I think your jacket is about 1-2 inches too short.