or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

I think this is a great example of looking young, but not boyish. That is probably b/c of their more grown-up haircut and the details of the suits (softer cut etc.).
Of course it is! Everybody in heavy fabric three-pieces!   What I just noticed: no sign of Margaret yet! Hooray!   edit: hm, the actress is still in the opening credits, though
 Charvet ties are shiny and fat. What's with the TF hate all of a sudden?
 No, Saul already said that if Jesse should chose to chicken out, the Forster character would not give him a second chance.  Huh? The meeting with Todd at the café? "92 percent..."
 I like all of your combos and especially the shirt collars, but the collar gap (evident in the first pic) is a little off-putting which is really high level moaning, though.
 True, and I like that. I know this is a crime show, but I really watch it for the character interaction and business side, not so much for the violence.
     WTF are these supposed to show?
I don't understand the underwhelming activity in this thread - I think it's a great show!
I'm not saying it's a good thing, I just figure they don't have enough time to introduce anyone else deserving death by machine gun.