or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

Didn't Cucinelli start that?
 Then why don't you open a seperate thread? Please do so for your film reports and drinking problem, too.
Okay, but in my opinion that square cut bottom doesn't work at all in case you are not a British prince.   I didn't even like it on McQueen.
  Nah, as much as I love the fit on this, the self stripe and peak lapels make it over the top for me. A rare miss from Ian, imo.  Six button, no lapel, two button or 3-roll-2 jacket and that "normal" cut bottom; everything else looks ridiculous to me in today's environment.
Victor returns once again!
While it has a great texture, I think your jacket is about 1-2 inches too short.
Great stuff! It is also the first time I've seen patch pockets on a Liverano coat (Taka's).
Great episode! Sad to see Frank Capone go so soon :/
 I really like the idea behind that! I fear, though, that sleeping in your new suit might damage / rip it somehow, no? I think I move a lot in my sleep, from lying on the one side and rolling over to the other. Also, wouldn't it unnecessarily stretch the wool (cashmere, silk, ...) and all? I can see most people babying their tailoring way too much, though, I think a lot of guys I regularily see in suit and tie bring them to the dry cleaners once every two weeks  
 The individual pieces all look great (as usual), but I think the light grey suit with the light blue shirts offers not enough contrast.