or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

Eli has to kill that asshole agent now; Hoover doesn't care for him anymore and Eli saw that his son is kinda beyond salvation now ("Is this the life you want...?!"), so he might take a risk at attacking Knox.
 Willi-Alexis-Str?
Thanks for the info!   (I'm asking to understand what dimensions a tailor means when he says "prices start from x.000, depending on the cloth". Yes, I could ask him for specific cloths and forms of a suit (2pc, 3pc) but I'd like to get an idea in general.)
I have a question for you cloth-aficionados: are tweed or flannel cloths (all wool) generally the same price as "normal" worsted cloths or more?
Al Capone's fate is well-known; about all the other historical characters I'd like to find out on the show for now. The character I spoiled for myself was Capone's brother, who promptly got killed in the next episode.
add911, I really enjoy the posts of your bespoke adventures. Keep it up!
 I was actually trying to be sarcastic saying that. Personally, though, I think navy pants in CM are always in bad taste, no matter who posts a fit.
That outfit alone, yeah. But the girl, champagne and garden would more than make up for it; even here.   RE blue pants: I don't remember if it was in this thread, but a lot of users objectively established that navy pants just don't work. And though Manton may have been the originator of the discussion, he didn't take part in that most recent one.
Please don't spoil stuff, guys! I made the mistake of reading wiki once on a character and knew he was gonna get killed soon  
 DC deserves to be bashed, though, for looking like an ape who goes to Dubai for clubbing.