or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

No, I agree. That kind of pattern is usually paired with a large windsor knot in cheap ads.
Nobody watching this anymore? Every week I'm more excited to see the new eps than I was for BB!
 If it had a normal breast pocket instead of the patch, this would be pretty much perfect to me! The fabric is great!
 Oh, my bad. Sprezziamo's post Clags quoted was referring to Agnelli, though. Some confusion right there.
 Not sure about that, but as a young man in Italy at the time, fighting for the Fascist movement wasn't that unusual, I guess. Not sure which sources you attribute his admiration for the Nazis to. Also, personally, I don't think he was a very good automotive manager. Then again, he was educated in law...
 Plus once on tumblr some time ago already, but I think you didn't notice  
I'm not too keen on the details, but the fit is stunning!
This is one awesome challenge! Just a few weeks too early, my suit isn't ready yet :/
I wonder whatever happend with Foo and his amended ten pents?
It's too costumey for my taste. A "standard" three piece is already going to stand out, I think a double breasted square bottom vest is a bit too much. I could be wrong though, of course, as that kind of vest could be of historic or traditional meaning where Vox lives.