or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

The World Cup groups are drawn:   Germany Portugal USA Ghana   Hardcore!
 I hear it was resolved, but I can't seem to find the post right now...
Ambrosi came to my city a year ago for a trunk show (no Armoury-connection there) and the price was 1.000€ including cloth. The store owner said it might be cheaper when you'd visit Salvatore in Naples.
 Looks awesome, looking forward to it!  Marcus Garvey? Come on!
  Man... these right-before-death scenes really get to me every time Jimmy's (in the trenches) was similar.
 What's wrong with the shoes...?

Look, I didn't mean to be insensitive about your cultural background (which I didn't even realize), I stated my opinion from a classic-menswear-perspective. There are a lot of great infos in this forum and a lot of people already tried to help you with their posts. I doesn't happen over night, but if you incorporate your newfound knowledge in future investments, you'll improve your outfits over time. Promise.
 They are, because they don't look good at all, no matter how you incorprate them.  Ok, I thought I knew how to reply to that... but... ...I just think you have a lot to learn and a lot of getting-rid to do.
Someone will probably die, yes.   My hopes are high for Agent Knox or Dr. Narcisse.