or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

Man... these right-before-death scenes really get to me every time Jimmy's (in the trenches) was similar.
 What's wrong with the shoes...?

Look, I didn't mean to be insensitive about your cultural background (which I didn't even realize), I stated my opinion from a classic-menswear-perspective. There are a lot of great infos in this forum and a lot of people already tried to help you with their posts. I doesn't happen over night, but if you incorporate your newfound knowledge in future investments, you'll improve your outfits over time. Promise.
 They are, because they don't look good at all, no matter how you incorprate them.  Ok, I thought I knew how to reply to that... but... ...I just think you have a lot to learn and a lot of getting-rid to do.
Someone will probably die, yes.   My hopes are high for Agent Knox or Dr. Narcisse.
 I'd call it perfect if it didn't have peak lapels :/
 Very nice cut for a 3-btn, who made it?
 Well d'uh, there weren't any wires back then. As you say, it was a great time to be a gangster, because investigation technologies weren't really there yet. So they did the only reasonable thing and had several guys in hearing distance to testify to Gillian's confession. And they actually tried to make her confess before, when that one "friend" of Roger approached them in the restaurant.
 Yeah, though she's a bitch for killing innocent Roger, I still felt sorry for her. Waiting for Nucky to find out that Eli is a rat. Will he stand by his brother? Will they try to get rid of the agent?