or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

Did you commission anything at L&L?
 I know, but I live in Europe, so ties would be sent around the world twice for nothing
 Have you been to Calabrese? If not, could you pressure them to open up their online shop already? Thanks. 
 A problem evident in Europe as well. I really see an increasing interest in locally made goods, though. I hope our economies will find their way back to those business models in the future.
That's an awesome photo! Does Maomao have a tumblr or something alike?
 You wanna show off your ass - fine - go buy short jackets and look like a douche. A good and/or slim fit does not mean the jacket has to be short, though.
 9cm is not that much for lapel width, imo, so I'd say the pocket flaps are proportioned accordingly. Are you familiar with the rule of three? You could measure the lapel-width from pictures and calculate the actual flap size. I don't know how important your need for the info is, though, so you might just rely on your eye and decide wether it looks good or not.
 There is a wide range of models, with different overall sillouttes, wide and narrow lapels, the respective flaps etc. You have to be more specific.
 Really nice colors and textures, but the jacket looks about 2 inches too short.
 Like I said, Ambrosi may be a bad example here; but imagine someone pushing their tailors/cobblers/etc. in a way some people post on here. Everybody's a tough-guy on the internet, yeah, but I think some here would actually talk that way to others. Just an observation, expectations may easily be deviating in two different (business) cultures.