or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

That's what I thought - the moment he gave her to the Commodore, he sold his soul. And that's what killed him at the end. Awesome story overall. Going to miss it. Also, Nucky's death was depicted the same as Jimmy's. Both shot in the cheek, both dying with their defining moments (diving for gold, the trenches) replaying. Wow. I always found the Darmody family story so tragic.
 What is he supposed to do? He has no money and even lost two men in the exchange. His empire is done.
Oh, ok, I knew she was pretty young when he knocked her up, but I didn't remember she was just 13. That girl in the recent episode looked way younger than 13, though...
So, did I get that right?  [[SPOILER]]
 Maybe you should do so quietly
 Interesting, yes. But actively matching these things? That would be super contrived, even by Italian standards. Same for the watch strap, in my opinion at least. I think we'd see the patch pockets' lower outlines. I like that outfit/photo very much, though I personally would chose a white (casual) shirt.
I love this thread. Even though I also follow the pertinent Tumblr-blogs, this is more interesting due to actual discussion.   Now, has anyone found out yet who the Brachetti Peretti family tailor is?
It's not the best show ever, but the visual quality alone makes it worth watching in my opinion.
 I like the first one best. By far.
How do you like the jacket overall length and/or height of the buttoning point? I heard Liverano cuts a shorter style jacket.   Magnificent fit either way!