or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

Agreed; I wore my first bespoke suit to a job interview this week and felt super confident (the most important trait in such a situation IME), without the need to tweak and tuck my tie, shirt, sleeves and so on - because I knew everything would fit nicely. I thought about taking a picture afterwars, but still felt great enough to just sit through the 4hr train ride home without taking off my jacket or tie.
 Well, I'd love to see more of the fabric later on, but for now the fit looks great. Though I wonder if the jacket is a little short? Or does it just seems that way b/c of the pants you're wearing?
 To be clear here, I meant "perfect" in the sense of "super/awesome/fantastic", not necessarily the actual meaning of the word.
 Perfect, except for the shoes; but still!
That last picture (of your back) looks off even for the first/basted fitting somehow who's the tailor?
 Completely disagree. It just depends on the type of the wearer and the look/cut of the jeans. I would've chosen a different jacket to wear with denim, but overall the fit looks good I think.  Yeah, I'd say so, too.
What the hell is that preview picture?!
I have rather broad shoulders and by now I deem it best to have extended unstructured/soft shoulders on my jackets.
 How about a not-so-small-scaled houndstooth in brown/tan? For jackets, not suits.