or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

Wow, that's bad.
Did Lady Stoneheart appear?! I didn't see Brienne and Pod in the episode, but read in a recap they met her?!   edit: nvm, the recap just spun a story how they could've met.
Brilliant episode! I'm usually bothered by CGI, but the battle of Winterfell was intense enough to forget about it. The atmosphere when Jon's army realized what they were up against... wow. Only one thing, though: I wish they'd prolonged Ramsay's demise some more. His screams stopped pretty soon after the first dog ripped his face off.
 Are they? I didn't quite understand what the maester meant.
So, the preview for next week teases a huge battle between bastards Jon and Ramsay. Though, as we've learned from past build-ups-to-battles in GoT, this will not be satisfactory in the way that the bad guys finally get what they deserve.
This thread is about whnay's good taste, not any good taste.
Pretty pissed that they wasted awesome Ian McShane on a one-episode-character like that. He could've been a great Euron or other warrior leader.
 Gotta quote the pic one more time, jacket's that awesome
First episode without Tyrion ever?
 I think he wrote somewhere that he did that fitting in Naples. The atelier in the pictures is definitely not Kotaro's either.