or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

A lot of pics of him on tumblr refer to his jackets as Orazio Luciano ones.
Great post and photos, thanks for that!   I personally am not a fan of (half-)peak lapels on a SB, but to each his own. Otherwise the suit looks perfect.
Inconspicuously sneaking your Merc into a fit: draw between justintinkapur and mcobinad.
Looks itchy
I would say the outfits you posted above are either too bright in colors and/or feature too low contrasts.
Cleav has to be the best consistent poster of the last year. Don't remember a fit I didn't like.
No, sorry, I haven't used their services. You can find reports on certain style blogs, though.
In your price range, Sartoria Vergallo in Varese comes to mind: http://www.sartoriavergallo.it/en/   I think their suits start at 1800€.
 He'll be there. I know b/c I asked for a fitting some time around then. I'd ask in advance, though, if he takes new clients right now, as others said.
When going for a blue suit, I'd always go as dark as possible. Remember that fabrics will always look brighter as a suit than as a "page" in a swatch book.   Only reflecting what I've experienced (suit came out less formal than expected), I won't judge your selection from only seeing the photos.