or Connect

Posts by Stugotes

Very interesting, thanks for sharing.   I have a question, though, because I was thinking of using Ripense, too: how flexible do you think are they when cutting the pants? I'd request a rather high waist. Would they do that?
Also, at least in Germany and Spain, the leagues are dominated by two teams each (Dortmund and Bayern, Barca and Real, respectively) and not much else. Check out the national squads, mainly made up from those teams.   Not sure about England and Italy, though. Haven't heard much about Italian teams being successful lately.
He's biased because he's Italian I predict three red cards for Germany.
Breaking news: the other semi-finale has been called off - neither Argentina nor Holland want to reach the finale.
 Well, a lot of players in association football get injured pretty badly from time to time, sending them off the field for months. What happened to Neymar seems especially bad though, it's not that often that the injuries are that serious. Where I live (in Europe) almost every young boy plays football (soccer) at some point in his childhood and I have never heard of any kid being injured in some way. When I recently played with some friends, though, I had a ball coming on...
Ok, it's a detail I've noticed on a lot of Italian manager types, as well as on recent offerings by sprezzatura-seekers. I thought it was some kind of spalla camicia detail.
Recently I noticed a lot of jacket lapels that have some kind of rumpled edges. I wondered how that comes to be?   Is it the cloth? The canvassing? A lot of the examples look like new jackets, so I guess it's not from excessive wear.  
Apparently Reus just got injured, too.
In many fantasy scenarios a dragon's fire is more devastating than "normal" fire.   In GoT the dragons were able to burn down the biggest castle in Westeros; Harrenhal.
One can find a lot of info on at least Liverano here on SF and on the internet by now.   I haven't tried any of those tailors, yet, though.