or Connect

Posts by Manton

I like them all, lord. Not completely crazy about the scale of the gingham, but I don't hate it. You Did The Right Thing with the solid dark tie.
I would say that, if one were to order a suit with CBD in mind, one would not get a ticket pocket. However, a ticket pocket is not the kiss of death for CBD. It's just that its absense is more CBD than its presense.I stopped getting them a long time ago on any thing but tweed, and even then, it's been a while. I still wear the ones I have, though.
This is not the threard where you get browbeat for personal preferences. That's the rest of the board. This is the thread where you let your freak flag fly.
I think I would chuck it. It's too woody to make a good soup. I suppose you could make a broth from it and use that as a soup base.
heh. Commis.
The whole peas in the bowl, cooked anglaise?
I guess that depends on the size of the pan. He should have included a quarter as a frame of reference.
No idea what that is.
New schedule today for Metro North. Much heralded. The trains are still all late, but now they are late at different times. Progress!
recipe for this one?