or Connect

Posts by Manton

Hey, I am the last person who should criticizing others for running a thread into the ground and straight to the earth's core, so knock yourself out.
Fixed, no charge.
jeffryd has written many interesting things about the difficulty of drafting really good RTW pattern sets.
According to his book (second book) it was because Scholte would only cut high waisted brace trousers and he wanted lower rise belt trousers.
People with backpacks on the subway are supremely annoying. They love to turn from side to side smacking everyone in a 100 degree arc behind them. It should be legal stomp on their toes, I think, but banning backpacks outright is going too far.
I think RubiGlennie is better.
Glennie!!!1!1!!
I think the disconnect here is that foo genuinely does not use Mariano as a stylist and so he values him for other things. matt knows what he wants typically down to the last detail. He also doesn't buy "outfits" and so doesn't require assistance to match this to that and so on. But, as is typical for very high end retail, the latter kind of customer is more common (and incidentally) more profitable than the former. Every big time establishment that I know has clients...
call it paranoia or what have you, but I always stand with my back to the wall on a subway platform
It's not 100%, though. Remember the Vonnegut episode from Back to School. You never know how these things are going to turn out.