or Connect

Posts by Manton

Quite envious of the Coche. The few times I've had it, it's blown me away every time.
firesale at Zachy's, huge haul
After I posted that I googled it, and could not find confirmation. But two people told me that over the past weekend. So I don't know.
So, I recently heard from several DC friends that the Metro is a total mess (I sort of knew that) and even that it closes every night at 7 pm (I did not know that). Also, traffic is at Armageddon levels and commute times have double or tripled. In the interest of fairness and intellectual honesty, let me say how much I appreciate the MTA in these troubled times and how glad I am to live here rather than there.
Thanks. So, if drop everything and go to failure, would that be one set or three (which is what I typically do)?
So, I lift in a fairly dedicated cycle, 3x/week. Been getting steadily stronger for a long time but lately I have not merely plateaued, but started to lose ground. E.g, two weeks ago I deadlifted 280x5. Last week, 280x4. Tonight, I could not do 3 reps! Also losing on bench and shoulder press. (Squat holding firm so far, but at the fairly girly level of 155). All this happened within the last month or less. Before that, I was at my personal best on every lift except...
we all gotta go sometime (and somewhere)
Robert Benmosche, who used to run AIG, had a vineyard there.
But it's never been available in the lighter weight. I always wondered why. THat's why for a tan summer suit I had to get leser tropical. Perhaps there is some reason it just can't be done in the lighter weight?
true story, I once had dinner with Gary Johnson, and he went on a diatribe against dope.