or Connect

Posts by Manton

A solid red shirt would be terrible but that red pencil stripe is nice.
This will be seen in hindsight as akin to granting Senator Palpatine "emergency powers."
I see these people swimming with fins every day and I think, that's like running with skates. What's the point? Equipment to make it easier defeats the purpose.
In Carmel Village, Aubergine. In the Valley, Marinus (best restaurant in the area by far). 15-20 minutes from Carmel Village.
I didn't even see it.
Just to keep this going, there was a time (incredible as it sounds) when the world was inordinately interested in the work of Joe Esterhas. He wrote, among other great works, Basic Instinct and Showgirls and was briefly the highest paid screenwriter in Hollywood. In the mid-1990s, at the height of his fame, he wrote Burn Hollywood Burn: An Alan Smithee Film. I happened to live in LA at the time and the coverage was intense; "saturation" doesn't do it justice. The movie...
"Alan Smithee" is the name, per Director's Guild rules, that is put on a movie if the actual director is so disgusted with the final product that he does not want his own real name associated with it.
For under $30 get one of the better California NV bottlings such as Shramsberg, Roederer, or Gloria Ferrer.
12 is about right for gab. It's an odd cloth though. hot at any weight. if made too light, it doesn't perform well at all. At 12 ounces, it hangs nicely but it's a niche suit.
I just got this spam email selling 2010 Drouhin Clos de Beze (which I have no doubt is a great wine), but the recommended drinking window is "Drink between 2022-2100". Well, that narrows it down!