or Connect

Posts by Manton

well, at the advanced age of 45, my favorite dessert remains Marquise au Chocolate with vanilla crème anglaise and pistachio.
booth, that is a good looking suit, but one must wonder, how many solid grays and blues does one dago really need?
Latour is the most consistent of the big houses, and the most agressive about de-classifying under-ripe or otherwise unsuitable grapes. So, if anyone made a good wine that year, they did. However, that price is insane. Would pay $100 for a botlle, maybe, on a lark, but not a cent more.
I've not had it but 92 was a lame vintage. Unlike some of the other weak vintanges in the 90s, like 94 and 97, which are light in style but basically decent, the 92s were pretty much all water. I bought a good deal of 94s and 97s for mid-length aging because the prices were really low but I didn't get any 92s.if the price on this is really low, it migh be worth a lark, but I wouldn't expect much.
Crime is becomming cool again?
No recall mechanism in NY state or city. In California, it was a Progressive Era "reform" along with the initiative process and the like. NY resisted the Progressive Era quite effectively.
Glad to see your IQ still hasn't cracked 80.
My dad has one. I don't let him use it on my wine but I've used it on his. I can't say it makes much of a difference, but I've used it only a handful of times.
$100 is too high for that wine. A vintage bottling will be $90 or less (not rose though).