or Connect

Posts by Manton

All I can say is, whatever DNA you have that makes you not notice this, I wish I had it too.
you're insane
18 is fine for a tweed coat. I like to be able to go out without an overcoat when I can. For some reason, the heat really tortures me in summer, but I have no problem wearing heavy cloth indoors in winter, with rare exceptions. I wear 16 ounce suits all the time without a problem.
Maybe I can't tell the difference, but the edges of my Drake squares seem hand-rolled. So does my one Rubinacci.
I don't know what the fabric was but you can ask them. At first they didn't seem to quite understand what I wanted. But then when they understood they got an overcoat out of a suitcase and when I saw the cloth I knew that was what I wanted. I am just getting a jacket, though. I think they said it was 18 ounces, all wool.
Not that I was not a fan, it's just that I didn't have it and they couldn't get it for me when I asked. However, I do think that what they found is closer to what I was looking for.
3800 today, But I still suck. Fastest 50 ever was 34 sec.
Was delighted to find today that the had the exact piece of cloth a I want, a large scale brown and tan houndstooth. I went in there thinking I was going to order a Russell Plaid but got that instead. Been searching for just that cloth for a long time.
This can be repeated every day until thanksgiving.
I'm going to Sherry Lehman tomorrow to get some of this.