or Connect

Posts by Manton

Is it that much? The people who brought it said they got it for $60.
2008 Taittinger Le Reve (Carneros). Really, really good. Right up there with some of best Champs. Not vintage Krug maybe, but easily the superior of anything from France at its price point.
Hot as hell here. Not supposed to be like this!!!!!
I think it's a classic of its genre. Early Pacino. One of Kitty Winn's few films (she was also in The Exorcist). Joan Didion, JG Dunn screenplay. All shot on location with few to no extras. A great "documentary" style look at New York at the bottom.BTW, the "park" as it existed then really doesn't any more. It was a small triangle formed by the intersection of Broadway, Amsterdam and W70th. But street widenings have clipped its size down to next to nothing. You...
The movie is a classic but the moniker has not been true for at lest 40 years.
I bought quite a few as well.
2009 Ch Pradeau red last night. I like this wine a lot, and it will age, but damn did I overpay for it.
I think so, but they are not as good as the really great eggs with the bright orange yolks. I don't know where to get those retail, but certain restaurants seem to have them.
At the whole foods nearest my house, they sell eggs that come with a little newsletter inside the carton that tells you the names of the hens and what they've been up to recently. $9.99 for a half dozen.
Finally escaped.