or Connect

Posts by Manton

I would if I could.
I return Aug 26, so expect the humidity to top 115% that day and for the following month.
Kinda blown away by a 2007 Heitz Trailside from a restaurant. I typically really don't like young cab, but this was great. Outshone many far more expensive bottles I sampled. Quintessa, e.g., just sucked by comparison. Local store here has the 2006 for $70, which is expensive (should be $60-$65) but I am going to grab one anyway.
not there, thank god
I like it.
1999 produttori single vineyard barbaresco. Delicious. HIghly acidic. Bricky red, almost brown. Years to go, I would guess. Not experienced enough to say if fully mature, but delicious. Went well with veal marengo.
Had a lovely, lovely 1998 Leroy BB the other day. $95 off a list, last bottle in the Restaurant. Perfect!
I've had the mutton twice and loved it, no gastro-intestinal issues. I'd rather have that over a steak any day.
Not to be a dick, but M-N has been better lately, especially PM northbound.
Some people I work with built a pizza oven in their back yard. I've seen pics, it looks nice. Wood fired pizza is good but coal fired pizza is awesome.