or Connect

Posts by thomaspaine

To answer some questions, the lapel is 2.25 inches, and the lapel roll is fine.           Apologies in advance for the wrinkles, cell phone, dirty mirror, and t-shirt. 
  Small for him, not for me. Both will probably be too short though.
  If it helps, in the post above yours I'm wearing a medium and I'm 5'9", 185lbs, 41.5" chest, 34" waist. I'd probably go with small but don't know if it'll be too short on your torso.
Picked up this Black Fleece suit and blazer. Had the sleeves shortened on the jackets, and pants hemmed and tapered. I'm realizing now that the jackets are undarted and a little boxy. I like a very slim fit, so I was wondering if it's possible and/or worth it to add front darts? Should I get the waist suppressed or leave it as is? Thanks!    
Received my shirt yesterday. Feels great, much nicer than my AA shirts but I was a little disappointed in the fit. It's a little looser in the waist than I'd prefer, but my main gripe is the sleeves. I hate it when sleeve openings are really wide and create that triangle flappy thing. It's not like I have pencil arms either, so I'm not sure whose arms these sleeves are made for.     Here's comparison of an AA t-shirt (size M).     Both shirts have been...
Same here. That P&B hoodie looks rad but the reverse seams look silly to me, and not in a good way. I don't need people constantly asking me why I'm wearing my sweatshirt inside out.
I picked up a tie because I'm a sucker for skinny repp ties.   As a side note, why is the park and bond inside out polo only $95? Aren't their polos usually around $150? And the two oxfords are marked "P&B exclusives", but they look like all the other BoO oxfords I've seen.
For people having website issues, after I logged out and cleared my brooksbrothers.com cookies the site issues went away.
Some measurements and sizing info:     boc-hem: 21.5 in pit-to-pit: 18.5 in sleeve: 21 in (shoulder seem to wrist)   These cardigans have a very shrunken fit. I'd recommend this for someone who wears a 36 or 38 suit, or smaller. Or if you wear a TB1 or TB2 in their shirts. 
  In general, or this particular one? Never heard that before, what do you recommend for layering over a polo shirt then?