or Connect

Posts by thomaspaine

Jack Spade friends & family sale, 25% off everything today and tomorrow   code: S13FFUS
  Hah, same here. Looking like I might just have to wait until fw 13 comes out. I'm a size 42 if anyone is selling.
Any news? Still haven't heard anything and no answer when I tried calling the shop today.
I've been wondering the same thing. Ordered a pair of CPs a week ago and it still says "awaiting fulfillment". Email and phone call with no response...not looking good.
Costco ones are great but are pretty thick. Definitely more of a hiking/boot sock.
Purchased these shoes from the Roden Gray sale. I wear a 9.5 and unfortunately they're too small. Just trying to get back what I paid for them. Price includes shipping with the US, PM me for international.
I have a wool/cashmere blend cardigan from them that I also picked up on gilt before I knew any better. Thin and pilled up really fast, not worth it. Gilt is the only place I've ever seen it sold, which might imply that they're made for gilt, but that's just speculation.
Naval shoe by The Generic Man in cognac saddle leather. Picked these up new and wore them over the summer, but just don't have room in my closet for them. Plenty of life still in them. Includes original box  and travel bag.   Made in Portugal Full grain leather upper Leather lining Leather sole with rubber toppy and partial rubber heel Size EU 42  and tagged US 9.5, but I would call them a size 9 because I normally wear a size 9.   Price...
  Don't have one on me right now to measure but the last time I checked I believe they're 2.5 inches, maybe 2.75. They can vary though.
  I didn't ask Andreas to alter it, I only asked him what was causing the canvas rippling.