or Connect

Posts by thomaspaine

Nordstrom has them   I got mine on sale at Acrimony for $50, great shirt. My guess is it's going to be hard to find them on sale unless you wait a couple months till winter clearance.
I have a Thomas Mason shirt from Spoon and it was $195 if I recall correctly.    As an update on the malformed blazer from a few posts ago, they offered to remake it and I'm much more pleased with it now. Also had a few more shirts made that have turned out great. I'll try to post some pictures at some point.   If anything, Spoon has great customer service and will work hard to make you happy. I'm not sure if I'll get another blazer or suit from them just because...
  End of season sale, so seasonal stuff will go to 40% off and other stuff will go to 25%.
  I know Black Fleece goes on sale on the 10th. Don't know about mainline BB.
  Designing and maintaining a website, syncing physical inventory with online inventory, processing online shipping and returns are all non-trivial tasks. Many brands don't want you to sell their stuff online either.   Taking decent photos of your inventory is a lot of work and money too, especially if you're hiring models and using a professional photographer.
      Navy wool blazer with MOP buttons in house cut. Half lined, pretty happy with it.   I have really sloped shoulders which I think is what's causing the shoulders to ripple a little bit.
No pictures but a little preview text    http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/freemansblazer.html
Naval shoe by The Generic Man in white canvas. Picked these up new and wore them last summer, but just don't have room in my closet for them. Plenty of life still in them. Includes original box and travel bag.   Made in Portugal Canvas upper Leather lining Leather sole with rubber toppy and partial rubber heel Size EU 43  and tagged US 10.   Price includes shipping within the US, international is an extra $10. PM me if you have more questions.
Weird, it looks way too tight from the back but too loose from the front. Odd cut.
  While they claim it's possible to wear 100 days straight without washing, no one is going to force you to wear it 100 days straight or 3 days a week.   It's just a shirt made from wool. Wool doesn't retain odors and sweat the same way cotton or synthetics does. Think of it like a wool sweater, how many wears do you get out of it between dry cleaning?   I like wool a lot but am still a little skeptical of their claims. We'll see though.