or Connect

Posts by thomaspaine

Drop to $135. Going out of town tomorrow, so if it isn't sold by then I'll take it down.
Drop to $135. Going out of town tomorrow, so if it isn't sold by then I'll take it down.
  I've heard that the Black Fleece sale date has been moved up to the 13th from the 18th, is this what you're talking about? Don't have any details on it though. Feel free to fill us in bro! 
  My stuff shipped on monday.
  I'm assuming like any business, they persist with the line because it makes money. None of that is spring 2012, most of it is stuff that was already on sale from previous seasons or what looks to be fall 2012 samples. If you like the TB aesthetic, $400 for a full canvas suit is a steal.
Never been worn, tags attached, still in original wrapping and box. Retail price is $345. Pink, slim collars, gold fit, which is their slimmest fit. Stretch cotton fabric (97% cotton, 3% elastane). Size is 43, which translates to a 17 inch neck size.   Price includes shipping if within the US, message me for international rates.
Picked up this Dolce & Gabbana shirt and unfortunately it's too big. Retail price is $345. Slim collars, gold fit, which is their slimmest fit. Light grey color, almost white. Stretch cotton fabric (97% cotton, 3% elastane). Size is 43, which translates to a 17 inch neck size.   Only been worn once to try it on, and once at the tailor who told me not to bother altering it. Tags and box are included although I stupidly cut them off the shirt so I can't return...
Picked up this Thom Browne cashmere cardigan from Bergdorf Goodman and unfortunately it's too small. Brand new, never been worn except to try it on once. Color is dark gray, size 3.   Price includes shipping if within the US, message me for international rates.   Dropped from $700 -> $675
  I'm a 40S and wear BB2.
Here's the link to the sale, picked up a suit for $400 with free shipping    http://www.brooksbrothers.com/flashSale.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1140&iph=1   Looks like there are a few fall 2012 samples since the stuff that's actually in stock appears to be winter weight fabrics.