or Connect

Posts by thomaspaine

Classic KKA navy blazer with throat snap closure. Unstructured with self finished edges.   Size 4, but closer to a slim US 40 or EU 50 since it's japanese sizing.   Measurements:   Shoulder (across back) - 18.75 inches  Pit to pit - 22 inches  Length (back of collar to bottom) - 22 inches  Sleeve length (back of collar to sleeve) - 36.5 inches
How's the breathability on all these polyurethane and nylon garms? The texture and drape are kind of cool but from a practical standpoint they seem kind of unwearable. I had a bonded polyurethane jacket back in the day and it trapped heat and moisture like a garbage bag.
I have the m-back climbers. I was worried that they'd be bulky, because usually when I see fleece lined pants they have a marshmallowey thickness to them that I don't like. The lining on these is very thin but warm though, and don't seem to affect the drape or be externally noticeable at all. Breathe fine, it's comparable to wearing a very thin merino sweater but on your legs.I personally would only feel the need to break them out when it's below freezing, otherwise I...
 You're 2 years late, those are from fall/winter 2013.
 Was thinking of going today...but not sure if there will be anything worthwhile left. How were the sizes? I'm usually a 3 or 4.
Code is PRIVATEWINTER2014 and the sale is Nov 28 - Dec 5
 BB2 shirt would be closer to a Gitman Vintage M.
Hey me too       Also this happened:  
I would say get your normal American size. I have those bonded sweats in a medium and they're pretty slim on me. Normally wear a 32 - 34 for pants and a medium in American brands, large in designer/european/japanese stuff. I'm 5'9" with short legs and I'm a little surprised they fit me, so if you're tall they might be a no go.   [[SPOILER]]
 You're like a year late dude, those are from f/w 2013. Best bet is to check with your local dior homme or the one in nyc and ask them, but my guess is that unless they pop up on ebay you're out of luck.