or Connect

Posts by thomaspaine

Any idea if the bracelets will ever be restocked? I remember thinking it'd make a good gift but I slept on it and now they're sold out. I'm sure there are viable alternatives but I have no clue when it comes to women's jewelry and at least with TS I have a degree of trust with regard to the quality.
Classic KKA navy blazer with throat snap closure. Unstructured with self finished edges.   Size 4, but closer to a slim US 40 or EU 50 since it's japanese sizing.   Measurements:   Shoulder (across back) - 18.75 inches  Pit to pit - 22 inches  Length (back of collar to bottom) - 22 inches  Sleeve length (back of collar to sleeve) - 36.5 inches
How's the breathability on all these polyurethane and nylon garms? The texture and drape are kind of cool but from a practical standpoint they seem kind of unwearable. I had a bonded polyurethane jacket back in the day and it trapped heat and moisture like a garbage bag.
I have the m-back climbers. I was worried that they'd be bulky, because usually when I see fleece lined pants they have a marshmallowey thickness to them that I don't like. The lining on these is very thin but warm though, and don't seem to affect the drape or be externally noticeable at all. Breathe fine, it's comparable to wearing a very thin merino sweater but on your legs.I personally would only feel the need to break them out when it's below freezing, otherwise I...
 You're 2 years late, those are from fall/winter 2013.
 Was thinking of going today...but not sure if there will be anything worthwhile left. How were the sizes? I'm usually a 3 or 4.
Code is PRIVATEWINTER2014 and the sale is Nov 28 - Dec 5
 BB2 shirt would be closer to a Gitman Vintage M.
Hey me too       Also this happened:  
I would say get your normal American size. I have those bonded sweats in a medium and they're pretty slim on me. Normally wear a 32 - 34 for pants and a medium in American brands, large in designer/european/japanese stuff. I'm 5'9" with short legs and I'm a little surprised they fit me, so if you're tall they might be a no go.   [[SPOILER]]