or Connect

Posts by thomaspaine

BB2 shirt would be closer to a Gitman Vintage M.
Hey me too       Also this happened:  
I would say get your normal American size. I have those bonded sweats in a medium and they're pretty slim on me. Normally wear a 32 - 34 for pants and a medium in American brands, large in designer/european/japanese stuff. I'm 5'9" with short legs and I'm a little surprised they fit me, so if you're tall they might be a no go.   [[SPOILER]]
 You're like a year late dude, those are from f/w 2013. Best bet is to check with your local dior homme or the one in nyc and ask them, but my guess is that unless they pop up on ebay you're out of luck.
 Yeah you're kind of in the middle. BB2 = 40, BB3 = 42, although the cut really makes it more like BB2 = 40S and BB3 = 42S. I'd probably go BB3 unless you're comfortable with a snugger fit.
Black Fleece flash sale, up to 80% off. Some really nice deals.   Belts for $25   Watches are down to $170   Grey suit for $300   Trousers are a great deal at $90
Bottom is the same public school pants/shoes combo, the jacket is dior.
 The pants and shoes are from Public School. Too late for the challenge but I wore this combo yesterday and I think it works a little better. 
 I'm just going to pretend that was my plan all along.
x-post from waywt.