or Connect

Posts by adrianclement

The photos are from the Working Title store in Cananda. But yeah, I think you’re both right about not sizing down. What don’t you like about the anorak? I’m not a big fan of how it’s styled on the catwalk, thinking of going for a more casual look like it has been style for women in the MHL campaign. What do you reckon?  
 XS:   S:  He said he’s 183 cm tall and recommends the fit of the XS. I’m 178 cm, so just a bit shorter than him. Mainly concerned about the length of the sleeves; the fit of the S seems to match the way it’s styled in the catwalk, but the XS seems a bit more fitted. Should I go with the way it's styled or size down for a more fitted look? Yeah, here is how it looks on the catwalk, seems pretty breezy especially when viewed in motion from the...
What are people's advice on MHL outerwear sizing? I'm thinking about getting the off-white anorak that's currently on sale. For MHL, I take a small in tops and jackets, but I've read that it's advisable to size down on outerwear, perhaps I should get an extra-small? I'm about 178 cm tall and on the slim side. I worry about sizing down and losing the oversized fit, but also don't want to be drowning in the anorak.
Margaret Howell. Should have begun already!
What proxy service do you use? I'm using Sutocorp, but find them a bit pricey sometimes...
Yeah, I find that the clothes are tailored differently for the Japanese market. Sometimes I go up two sizes, sometimes one depending on the measurements. The sleeves on the jackets always seem to be shorter than what I'm used to, even when I take a size large (I'm a size small). They have them styled like this in the images, not sure what the appeal of the shorter sleeves are, especially on outerwear but maybe it's a Japanese thing?
Margaret Howell on sale in France and in the UK the preview sale starts today and the actual sale on the 10th.
New season (AW15) Margaret Howell items in stock at Mr Porter, including a shearling-lined cotton-twill gilet and some nice corduroy trousers. Seems a bit early for the new season stuff, no?   MH 'preview sale' starts today, the 8th, and 'actual sale' on the 10th!
MHL ROLLED EDGE JUMPER LINEN WOOL GREY REGULAR FIT, LIGHTWEIGHT WITH ROLLED EDGE DETAIL ON NECK, CUFF AND HEM.  62% LINEN / 38% WOOL. HAND WASH. ONLY WORN A FEW TIMES, LIKE NEW CONDITION FROM CURRENT SEASON. UNFORTUNATELY, THIS ITEM IS TOO LARGE FOR ME. RETAILS AT £145 POUNDS OR USD $230 SIZING: CHEST: 42 INCHES (106 CM)B BODY LENGTH: 26.5 INCHES (67.5 CM) SLEEVE LENGTH: 23 INCHES (59 CM)
Established by iconic British designer Margaret Howell, MHL explores the tailoring, structure and functionality inherent in menswear design. The Matelot Naval Stripe Tee (current season) is cut from a cotton jersey and features naval inspired stripe detailing, contrast stitching at back of neck and a deep hem.   100% Cotton Contrast Stitching at Back of Neck All Over Stripe Deep Hem Worn once (like new)   Size Medium Pit to Pit: 21” Back: 25.75” Shoulder:...