or Connect

Posts by adrianclement

MHL ROLLED EDGE JUMPER LINEN WOOL GREY REGULAR FIT, LIGHTWEIGHT WITH ROLLED EDGE DETAIL ON NECK, CUFF AND HEM.  62% LINEN / 38% WOOL. HAND WASH. ONLY WORN A FEW TIMES, LIKE NEW CONDITION FROM CURRENT SEASON. UNFORTUNATELY, THIS ITEM IS TOO LARGE FOR ME. RETAILS AT £145 POUNDS OR USD $230 SIZING: CHEST: 42 INCHES (106 CM)B BODY LENGTH: 26.5 INCHES (67.5 CM) SLEEVE LENGTH: 23 INCHES (59 CM)
Established by iconic British designer Margaret Howell, MHL explores the tailoring, structure and functionality inherent in menswear design. The Matelot Naval Stripe Tee (current season) is cut from a cotton jersey and features naval inspired stripe detailing, contrast stitching at back of neck and a deep hem.   100% Cotton Contrast Stitching at Back of Neck All Over Stripe Deep Hem Worn once (like new)   Size Medium Pit to Pit: 21” Back: 25.75” Shoulder:...
Established by iconic British designer Margaret Howell, MHL explores the tailoring, structure and functionality inherent in menswear design. The Matelot Naval Stripe Tee (current season) is cut from a cotton jersey and features naval inspired stripe detailing, contrast stitching at back of neck and a deep hem.   100% Cotton Contrast Stitching at Back of Neck All Over Stripe Deep Hem Worn once (like new)   Size Medium Pit to Pit: 21” Back: 25.75” Shoulder:...
Free domestic postage!   Up for sale is a beautiful MHL by Margaret Howell cotton staff or workers jacket in khaki/olive in size medium, made in Portugal. It is in brand new condition, without tags, and I have only worn it to try it on. Sadly, it is too large for me. This was purchased at retail for $450. Measurements are are as follows.   Established by iconic British designer Margaret Howell, MHL explores the tailoring, structure and...
Free domestic postage!   Up for sale is a beautiful MHL by Margaret Howell cotton staff or workers jacket in khaki/olive in size medium, made in Portugal. It is in brand new condition, without tags, and I have only worn it to try it on. Sadly, it is too large for me. This was purchased at retail for $450. Measurements are are as follows.   Established by iconic British designer Margaret Howell, MHL explores the tailoring, structure and...
Free international postage!   Up for sale is a beautiful MHL by Margaret Howell waxed duffel coat in khaki in size medium, made in the UK. It is in brand new condition, without tags, and I have only worn it to try it on. Sadly, it is too large for me. This was purchased at retail for $850; grab a bargin on this item. Measurements and more details are as follows.   Established by iconic British designer Margaret Howell, MHL explores the tailoring, structure and...
I'm looking to buy a Margaret Howell MHL Rolled Edge Jumper Shetland Wool in Size S from the AW14 collection just past in the dark colour (navy? black?). Let me know if you have one you are willing to sell and I'd be happy to make you a reasonable offer. Thanks!
I'm looking to buy a Margaret Howell MHL PVC jacket from last year's Spring/Summer collection. It came in two colours, but I'm mostly interested in the green, as pictured below. Located in Australia, happy to pay a decent price for one of these in good condition. Thanks!
Hi there,   Selling a Côte&Ciel backpack for 13'' laptops in black. Bought last year, but haven't used it more than three or so times. In very good condition. Purchased for about $220 plus shipping, happy to let it go for $100 plus shipping.   Any questions, let me know. Thanks for looking! Edit: Sold.
Sold, thanks.