or Connect

Posts by autumndreams

I'm selling five pairs of Naked & Famous jeans: two Weird Guys and three Skinny Guys.  They are as follows:   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Silk Denim sz33: 12oz fabric, 67% cotton, 30% silk, 3% elastane.  Wonderfully soft, stretchy denim.  EUC, never washed, barely worn.  $85 Shipped CONUS.  International, please PM me for a quote.   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Multicolor Fill Selvedge sz34.  13oz fabric, 100% cotton.  Cool multi-colored flecks in this neppy...
I'm selling five pairs of Naked & Famous jeans: two Weird Guys and three Skinny Guys.  They are as follows:   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Silk Denim sz33: 12oz fabric, 67% cotton, 30% silk, 3% elastane.  Wonderfully soft, stretchy denim.  EUC, never washed, barely worn.  $85 Shipped CONUS.  International, please PM me for a quote.   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Multicolor Fill Selvedge sz34.  13oz fabric, 100% cotton.  Cool multi-colored flecks in this neppy denim,...
I'm selling five pairs of Naked & Famous jeans: two Weird Guys and three Skinny Guys.  They are as follows:   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Silk Denim sz33: 12oz fabric, 67% cotton, 30% silk, 3% elastane.  Wonderfully soft, stretchy denim.  EUC, never washed, barely worn.  $85 Shipped CONUS.  International, please PM me for a quote.   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Multicolor Fill Selvedge sz34.  13oz fabric, 100% cotton.  Cool multi-colored flecks in this neppy denim,...
  Thing is, there's *tons* of shirt companies that already don't do the taper thing.  We slim dudes need more options.   I'm a large, and I'll be buying up a bunch of the crew-necks once the taper goes into effect.  Seriously.  A bunch.
Can't say I have any experience with that particular wallet.  If leather quality is an issue, though, tanner goods makes a very nice, slim bifold in the same price range.  I've had mine for about two months now, I find it's very easy to get money in and out of.  Depending what you're looking for, it might make for an interesting alternative:   http://www.tannergoods.com/products/utility-bifold-russet
  Annnnnd I disagree about the weight issue.  Your favorite clothes can help keep you in check, make sure you're not going off the deep end in terms of your health.  I've got about 7 pairs of the same pair of jeans (the cut, at least) in the same size in my closet.  If I ever gain weight...welll...that's a lot of money down the drain.     I'd buy more than one, if you like it that much.  Tastes may change, but some things remain constant.  I could never fully give up my...
^ N&F's stretch denims have good recovery properties.  I'd go true, especially with a cut like the skinny guy.   On another topic, I'm interested in the painters...can anybody comment any more on them?   I opted for a pair of the 10oz lightweight selvedge for the upcoming summer...it's sitting in my closet until it gets warm enough.  Imagining a pair that is *half* as heavy as those, while still retaining durability, is a little difficult.  Can anybody comment...
I'd personally rather have a navy blue than the peach.  That would add a little more variety to the color set.
^ that is the "correct" way to find your size.  That is your actual "true" waist measurement.  There was a discussion on that a bit earlier in the thread.   Measuring against your existing jeans, however, tends to be a more reliable method of determining what size you should get.