or Connect

Posts by autumndreams

I own both: the details and materials are better on the IR, no question.  Both are well-made, and I can see both lasting for many, many years.   The leather on the katahdin gets roughed up pretty easily, and is certainly an exclusively "casual" boot. The IR's can be dressed up to a certain extent, but they do lean towards the casual side of the spectrum.   Both are solid, if money is an issue the Katahdin's are an excellent value for the money.  The IR's are the better...
Doubtful that they'll stretch any more than that, after 30 days.  They'll be tight like that until you retire 'em.   Truth told, I think you could have gone a size larger easily.  That looks awfully tight for a weird guy.  That all depends on if you're happy with the fit, though.
  I'm selling five pairs of Naked & Famous jeans: two Weird Guys and three Skinny Guys.  They are as follows:   *SOLD!*Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Silk Denim sz33: 12oz fabric, 67% cotton, 30% silk, 3% elastane.  Wonderfully soft, stretchy denim.  EUC, never washed, barely worn.  $85 Shipped CONUS.  International, please PM me for a quote.*SOLD!*   *SOLD!*Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Multicolor Fill Selvedge sz34.  13oz fabric, 100% cotton.  Cool multi-colored...
I'm selling five pairs of Naked & Famous jeans: two Weird Guys and three Skinny Guys.  They are as follows:   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Silk Denim sz33: 12oz fabric, 67% cotton, 30% silk, 3% elastane.  Wonderfully soft, stretchy denim.  EUC, never washed, barely worn.  $85 Shipped CONUS.  International, please PM me for a quote.   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Multicolor Fill Selvedge sz34.  13oz fabric, 100% cotton.  Cool multi-colored flecks in this neppy denim,...
  I'm selling five pairs of Naked & Famous jeans: two Weird Guys and three Skinny Guys.  They are as follows:   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Silk Denim sz33: 12oz fabric, 67% cotton, 30% silk, 3% elastane.  Wonderfully soft, stretchy denim.  EUC, never washed, barely worn.  $85 Shipped CONUS.  International, please PM me for a quote.   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Multicolor Fill Selvedge sz34.  13oz fabric, 100% cotton.  Cool multi-colored flecks in this neppy...
I'm selling five pairs of Naked & Famous jeans: two Weird Guys and three Skinny Guys.  They are as follows:   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Silk Denim sz33: 12oz fabric, 67% cotton, 30% silk, 3% elastane.  Wonderfully soft, stretchy denim.  EUC, never washed, barely worn.  $85 Shipped CONUS.  International, please PM me for a quote.   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Multicolor Fill Selvedge sz34.  13oz fabric, 100% cotton.  Cool multi-colored flecks in this neppy denim,...
  Thing is, there's *tons* of shirt companies that already don't do the taper thing.  We slim dudes need more options.   I'm a large, and I'll be buying up a bunch of the crew-necks once the taper goes into effect.  Seriously.  A bunch.
Can't say I have any experience with that particular wallet.  If leather quality is an issue, though, tanner goods makes a very nice, slim bifold in the same price range.  I've had mine for about two months now, I find it's very easy to get money in and out of.  Depending what you're looking for, it might make for an interesting alternative:   http://www.tannergoods.com/products/utility-bifold-russet