or Connect

Posts by autumndreams

I'm back from my trip, all PM's have been replied to.
I'm going to go out of town for the weekend, everything that has been purchased will go out before I leave today.  I probably won't be able to answer any PM's until Monday, October 8th.  At that point, I'll be replying on a first sent-first replied basis.
All PM's replied!   Offers are welcome!
I've just updated this thread with more pairs, and adjusted the prices on a few.  I also have more pictures!  Unfortunately I don't have my DSLR anymore, so these will have to do with a borrowed point-and-shoot for the time being:   Let me know if you want any close-ups, I'm happy to oblige!   Slim Guy Chino:           Naked & Famous Slim Guy Tweed Fill Selvedge:    
Feel free to shoot me an offer if you're interested in any of these.
As was requested, here are the measurements. All measurements are in inches. Slim guy chino Waist: 17 Rise:11 Thigh: 12.25 Inseam:34 Leg opening: 8.5 Slim Guy Tweed Fill Selvedge. Waist: 18 Rise:10.5 Thigh: 12.5 Inseam:34.5 Leg opening: 8
I will close this thread once the last package has been delivered!   SOLD! Naked & Famous Slim Guy Selvedge Chino, SZ 33: EUC condition, worn occasionally, and washed once.  Some slight blue-ing on the waistband from wearing a belt.  These fit a little smaller than a normal slim guy, so if you're usually a size 32 in N&F, or their 33's are just a little too baggy on you, this would be your size.  Price is $70 shipped CONUS, international please PM me for a...
A soak isn't necessary.  As for crotch blowouts...size down as little as possible, and avoid being overly active in your jeans.  If they fit perfectly now, use a belt and keep on wearing them.  IME, N&F's don't stretch out on their own too much, and they should keep their shape even through months of wear.
Just got my new tote and another v-neck for my lady...fast as always, excellent as always.  She loves the shirts that I've gotten her so far.  You guys have earned me some serious brownie points without having to spend a fortune ;).   I'm curious, though:  Are there any plans to make any "tall" sizes available?  I've got both a navy crew and a black v neck in large from the newer tapered run...I've found that the navy crew is unwearable due to it's length.  It just...
 If they're anything like the N&F chinos I've had, I wouldn't count on much stretching.  Their chinos are made out of a relatively unforgiving fabric.