or Connect

Posts by autumndreams

New photos posted!  Note that these do not come with the pictured shoe trees.
These are still available, I'll be taking some new photos soon.
SOLD!   Here I'm selling a pair of Leather Superga 2750 FGLU in FULL BLACK.  Here's what the website has to say about them:   Step into style with Supergas international favorites in footwear! This classic leather kick comes in a perfect black and white. Whether on a daytime adventure or a midnight escapade, these leather classics are hot with cropped pants, a tank and your favorite...
I've cleaned up the thread and added one last pair, the SZ 34 Slim Guys in Tweed Fill Selvedge.  Awesome pair, bought them for my father but it turns out I bought a size too small.   I've uploaded new pictures as well, they show a little more detail.   Feel free to PM me with any questions!
Two pairs remain!
I'm back from my trip, all PM's have been replied to.
I'm going to go out of town for the weekend, everything that has been purchased will go out before I leave today.  I probably won't be able to answer any PM's until Monday, October 8th.  At that point, I'll be replying on a first sent-first replied basis.
All PM's replied!   Offers are welcome!
I've just updated this thread with more pairs, and adjusted the prices on a few.  I also have more pictures!  Unfortunately I don't have my DSLR anymore, so these will have to do with a borrowed point-and-shoot for the time being:   Let me know if you want any close-ups, I'm happy to oblige!   Slim Guy Chino:           Naked & Famous Slim Guy Tweed Fill Selvedge:    
Feel free to shoot me an offer if you're interested in any of these.