or Connect

Posts by autumndreams

i have a pair of black/black Italian selvedge on order from them. Had to give it a shot for 79 dollar semi-custom usa made jeans. Any fit pics? Their construction details look nice.
Gonna be the dissenting voice here: I think the CPO design looks fantastic.  Especially in the grey herringbone.  Too bad there's no more to be had on that one for now.   Having a difficult time deciding between black and grey.  Leaning black.
Up for sale here is a Naked & Famous Denim Jacket in Black Power Stretch.  It is a Large.  This jacket has been worn sparingly, and never washed.  Excellent condition.   Measurements are as follows:   Chest: 22" Length: 26" Sleeve Length (measured from shoulder seam to cuff): 25.5"   Pictures are included.  Price is $75 shipped to the CONUS via Priority Mail.  PM me here if you'd like to pick it up!
Black Tanner Goods Belt with Stainless Buckle, SZ 36.  This belt has been worn, and has a few dings and scratches on it's surface (the worst of which is pictured).  Measures 36" to first hole, 37" to second, 38" to third, 39" to fourth, and 40" to last. Original price $105 plus shipping: I'm asking $60 shipped to the CONUS via Priority Mail.   Black Corter Leather Belt with Brass Buckle, SZ 34: Brand new belt, never worn.  Comes with original bag.  Measures 32" to first...
Naked & Famous Weird Guy "Green Denim" Size 32, BNWT.   Tried on, never worn.  Unhemmed.  Tags still attached.  Deep green color.  Relatively lightweight denim (my guess is in the 11-12 oz range).   Waist: 17" Rise: 10" Thigh: 11.75" Inseam: 34.5" Leg opening: 7.25"   I'm asking $90 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail.  International: please message me for a quote.  Any questions?  Feel free to message me on here!
Got a watch here that I don't use very much anymore, up for grabs.  It's an Orient M-Force with an orange dial and an aftermarket Watchadoo bracelet.   Here's a blurb:   Orient Watch Co., Ltd.’ s M-FORCE watch features a newly developed mechanical movement. It is an authentic sports watch first released in 1997. As the name “M-FORCE” (short for “mechanical force”) suggests, it is a mechanical watch expressing “forcefulness” and has been widely acclaimed since...
The Tweed Fills have been sold, only the Chinos remain!
ISOFRANE: Here I'm selling an Isofrane 22mm dive watch strap.  It's the black model with the RetroSicuro (or RS) buckle, which is a $30 upgrade on this strap.  It's in very good condition, as it was worn twice and then put back in the box.  The list price for these off of the official isofrane website is $129 plus $10 shipping.  I'm willing to let mine go for $80 shipped priority mail in the CONUS!  International buyers, add $7 to compensate for priority mail...
New photos posted!  Note that these do not come with the pictured shoe trees.
These are still available, I'll be taking some new photos soon.