or Connect

Posts by ellsbebc

These newer LP offerings are probably the best deal offered this year. Props to Luxire.
Will minnis flannel make an appearance in today's flash sale?
Looks like I missed the VBC/Dugdale flannel sale. Might pick up some Brisbane moss for more casual wear.
We don't set EOY retirement goals. We are only in our mid-20s and my goal is to shuttle as much money into tax sheltered accounts possible. We both max our traditional 401k and Roth IRA accounts. She has an HSA account that we don't max currently but I'm not pressing matters with her since we are very fortunate to be in our current situation and $50k is tax sheltered annually. Contacted my HR Dept. About my company's existing 401k plan and it does not allow for after tax...
Entertaining game in the Staples Center tonight.
Grizzlies hit 15 trays tonight to pull off an OT nail biter against the Wizards. Completely different dynamic vs. past years. Zach Randolph is on a torrid pace for 6th man of the year... after all of three games.
Interesting. I was quoting the announcers from USA's first game against China.
Yes, the ball is slightly smaller and has panels. Some of the panels don't have the texture of the NBA ball so can be described as "slippery".
Vanguard TF 2055 has returned 3.5% YTD.  We are on autopilot and I do not regularly monitor the market -- maximum contributions to both 401k's and IRA's in TF 2055 accounts.  We are 20-30 years away and let compound interest do its work.
I'm waiting for an updated article on how the KD signing impacts GSW roster. I'm thinking they need to clear about $10M in cap space to make room for KD. The only players making $10M+ are the Big 3 plus Bogut and Iggy. One of the latter players has to go.