or Connect

Posts by arredondoae

As a musician, I often ponder the relationship between the personal style of musicians and the style of music they create. Take Miles Davis for instance, here he is wearing MC Casual at a recording session in 1954.     Here's his interpretation of a fairly classic (1930) tune around that time. Notice how he states the melody. Sure there's some embellishment, but he sticks pretty close to it. This to me matches his classic clothing choices in the photo. His laid-back...
The sleeves look too wide. It's a little hard to tell without a full-body shot, but I think the shirt length may be a little excessive too.
 This. Given the choice of being poorly-dressed to the proper formality or being well-dressed but under-dressed, I'd choose well-dressed 99% of the time.
I'm nowhere near the area, but I believe Michael Andrews Bespoke is in that range.
Ordered the Grensons in 9UK - they're on sale, btw. 138 USD shipped
This seems like a n00b question, but there's a lot of conflicting size charts out there. I wear a 9.5D in Allen Edmonds Cliftons (8 Last) and I'm considering some a pair of Grenson Kingsleys (204 Last). My inclination would be toward 9 UK; what do you think?
Anybody familiar with the quality of Adrienne Vittadini luggage? It's on Vent-Privee right now at deep discount.
Used Allen Edmonds seconds for $160. I really want to pull the trigger but I don't have a chance to try them on. I can always sell them, right?  
EDIT: Just realized this was SW&D. Apologies.   Used Allen Edmonds seconds for $160. I really want to pull the trigger but I don't have a chance to try them on. I can always sell them, right?  
Small-time lurker here.   I've put a $50 cap on ties for myself (which is kind of pushing it), but I'm dealing with champagne taste on a beer budget. However, thanks to diligently checking saved ebay searches I've managed to build my small collection with Turnbull & Asser, Charvet, and Isaia.  Maybe once I build up the rest of my wardrobe I'll put more money into ties. Two years ago I was wearing graphic tees, cargo shorts and athletic socks everyday so I've still...