or Connect

Posts by Vodking

Couldn't be happier with the three shirts I just received. 12 day turnaround from order to my door in the UK despite some fairly extensive customisation. Every single detail executed perfectly. White pinpoint Oxford, classic blue Oxford and Green blue tartan.
Excellent blog post from Die Workwear! on O'Connells Shetland sweaters here:  http://dieworkwear.com/post/64785160730/taking-a-lot-of-shet
Have any Harrison's cloth choices gone live yet?  I can't see any when I search but I remember a few weeks ago Luxire got them on board as suppliers.  If the Flannel, Tartans, Mersolair, P&H Corduroy and P&H Thornproof could be prioritised, that'd be ideal in time for winter.
There is a Carmina sizing thread on the forum which should help you - being UK-based I can't offer my own experiences. Final price drop now to $350!
Nice, but what square is that?  Looks like a predominantly navy one, blending in with the coat.  Would be better without, or with a more contrasting one.
Any plans for the brake calipers?
PRICE DROP TO £250.   Will now ship to these locations at the following additional costs:   UK  - Free EUROPE - £10 USA & CANADA - £20   Thanks!
Up for sale are these beautiful dark brown brogues from Carmina in size UK8.   On the sleek Rain last, they are arguably the ultimate staple shoes.   They are brand new and have never been worn.   The shoes come with their original Carmina box and dustbags.   Payment by PayPal or bank transfer - PM if you would like to purchase.   My eBay feedback profile attached due to lack of SF...
Definitely size down to a 7.  I wear a size 8 and the size 8 trees only fit one pair of my shoes so I moved on to size 7 with no regrets.
Visited in May last year.  In terms of shopping, buying a pair of gloves is essential.  Nowhere else in the world offers the same level of choice that you can find in Florence.   The view from Piazzale Michelangelo is a must, but I imagine that was on your list already.  I would also agree with the poster above that the area south of the river after crossing the Ponte Vecchio is worth exploring.  Had a couple of great meals around there too but can't remember the exact...