or Connect

Posts by joshr3935

Lefties SOLD
SOLD!
Up for grabs is a BEAUTIFUL Canali sports coat just in time for fall/winter. Gorgeous blue plaid goes with anything! Purchased new and worn a handful of times it is like new! Measurements taken by myself are approximates only: Pit-to-Pit - 21" Shoulder - 18.5" Waist - 20" Sleeve - 23" (have been shortened) Length from BOC - 29"   Please note the only alterations done to this jacket was shortening the sleeves. For reference, I wear a size 32 sleeve in dress shirts so...
Up for grabs is a BEAUTIFUL Canali sports coat just in time for fall/winter. Gorgeous olive plaid goes with anything! Purchased new at Barney's in NYC and worn a handful of times it is like new! Measurements taken by myself are approximates only: Pit-to-Pit - 21" Shoulder - 18.5" Waist - 20" Sleeve - 23" (have been shortened) Length from BOC - 29"   Please note the only alterations done to this jacket was shortening the sleeves. For reference, I wear a size 32...
Japan Blue 33's SOLD!
Holy $h!t!!! These have to be the nicest suits I have ever seen on the forum. An amazing offer indeed.
PM'd
Great jeans at a great price 
@ kidcoin I see your point and I probably should mention the jeans have been hemmed and not just provide the measurements. My bad 
@kidcoin are you implying false advertising on my part? If so would you explain your point of view?