Posts by Shinner23

**After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday. This week, after epm on Tues 3/28, I won't be able to ship until the following Tuesday.  Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. **   Worn a few times, this  Waist is 34 and can be let out a bit, and the inseam is 32.    Jacket unaltered.    This is a staple Lazio suit from Suitsupply. It has a beautiful dark blue color and pick stitching pattern and...
**After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday.  Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. **   For sale is a very lightly used brushed cotton button up shirt from Lux label Etro. Purchased on Mr. Porter for $315.  Handmade I believe.    Mint condition Slim Fit.    Gorgeous shirt. Wear it loose  or tucked in with blazer   Never washed in machine. Only dry cleaned once.  17.5 shoulders 21 chest 31...
**After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday.  Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. **   For sale is gorgeous, mint condition, Suit Supply Napoli Suit in Dark Grey Plain/Charcoal. Worn only to a couple meetings. This. IS. THE. WORKHORSE SUIT. Great bargain here. Do not pay full price at Suitsupply.   40R.   Waist of 34 which can be let out, and a 33...
**After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday.  Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. **   Will also be available on styleforum dot net and grailed at a better rate.    Worn twice, just not the right size for me.  My loss is your gain! Waist to 34-35, can be let out 2 inches. Inseam at about 30, with no room.   Purple Line.    Jacket unaltered. Pants hem altered only.    This dark blue Lazio...
**After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday. Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. **   For sale is a staple suit for your wardrobe: Suit Supply Napoli Navy Plain in size 40L. It hasn't been worn much and is in excellent condition. Pants inseam is a 33 with no room to let out. Waist is about a 34, but can be taken back in some as well.   The pure wool used in this suit is of S110's quality, and...
yes and yes.    If interested, send $330 to br_shop@me.com via PP friends and family so i'm not hit with fees, or add 3% to get covered by PP. I have perfect feedback here, eBay and Grailed, so i'm an honest seller. I can ship via USPS Priority Mail today. Will pass along tracking # to you. 
**After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday.  Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. **   Worn twice, just not the right size for me.  My loss is your gain! Waist to 34-35 (you can see in pictures ability to bring in or take out). Inseam at 30, with ability to shorten or lengthen (almost 3 inches) (as shown in pictures). Jacket is unaltered.    This handsome blue Napoli...
**After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday.  Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. ** 
Ships 3/16   Worn twice, just not the right size for me.  My loss is your gain! Waist to 34-35, can be let out 2 inches. Inseam at 31, with ability to shorten or lengthen (2 inches) (as shown in pictures). Purple Line.  Jacket unaltered. Pants hem altered only.  
 With its lightly padded shoulder and sharp,...
I have 2 Sienna's for sale. Both in like new condition-worn 2 times max. Both have jackets that were unaltered, and waist and hems that have been let out to about a 36, with a bit more room, but can be taken in of course. Inseams are 30 with no room for the blue plain, and 29 with no room for Navy.    The Navy is the darker navy that goes with anything, and the Blue Plain can be considered navyish, on the lighter side of the navy scale, fwiw.    Sienna Navy:...
No, it has sold.