or Connect

Posts by Shinner23

***After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday.   Sorry for the inconvenience. **   SHIPS 12/11 *Ask me how to get best price. ** For sale is a brand new, with tags, unaltered Suitsupply La Spalla suit in Light Grey Plain-38R $1000 originally. This feels more like a $2500 suit. Our most luxurious fit, the La Spalla, is back for the spring and summer in this refined light grey pure wool by Vitale Barberis Canonico....
Added one more. 
*After 3pm on Friday's, I typically can't ship items until the following Tuesday. I regret any inconveninence.  For sale is a brand new, with tags, unaltered Suitsupply La Spalla suit in Light Grey Plain $1000 originally. This feels more like a $2500 suit. Our most luxurious fit, the La Spalla, is back for the spring and summer in this refined light grey pure wool by Vitale Barberis Canonico. Tailored with 2 buttons and this handsome, fully canvassed suit features flap...
For sale, i'm offering numerous Suitsupply suit in the fabulous "Sienna" cut. These are gorgeous suits that retail around $700, but feel like a $1500 suit. See below for details, feel free to ask any questions. I also have a luxurious "La Spalla" for sale.    I'm willing to ship Internationally-PM for cost     1. Sienna Blue Birds Eye (Fall/Winter) 40 R: $370   Ships 11/22 **After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following...
*After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience. ** NWT Parka from Simon Miller. Two-tone Olive and Green with zip and snap front closure. One of the coolest pieces I have ever owned, unfortunately my wife got me a different jacket as a gift. This parka has everything, and a sweet silhouette as you can see in the photo from the Simon Miller lookbook. Made with deadstock military fabrics (so...
Selling a brand new, never worn, unaltered La Spalla Grey Birds Eye suit in size 40R.  Waist is 34 and the pants have not been altered-the hem is unfinished. I had purchased several suits late last year and decided I simply don't need this one and it's too late to return it.  Paid $999 plus tax.   I will ship it in the garment bag it came with.  It is absolutely luxurious and gorgeous. Easily could pass for a $2500 suit.      Description from the website...
*After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday.  Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. ** I have 2 Suitsupply Sienna suits in Blue Stripe for sale. Same suit, but different sizes.  40R: Selling a very gently used (garment bag kept) Sienna Blue Stripe suit from Suit Supply. Worn twice. $699 orignally. It's been professionally hemmed to a 32 inseam (no cuffs), and there is a little material available...
*After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday. Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. ** For sale is a Suitsupply "Sienna" suit in Grey Birds Eye. The fit is perfect, and the material is Super 140's from Angelico. It is labeled as a 40L, but the fit is more like a 38R. The suit has been worn only a couple of times and is thus in awesome condition. The pants have been tailored, their measurements are...
Basically none. Maybe a tenth of an inch. 
*After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday.  Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. **   For sale is a New with tags Sienna Grey Birds Eye from Suitsupply. It is THE fit to have in your closet. It is unworn, unaltered, and has tags attached. Pockets are stitched shut.  The waist can be taken out 2 inches, as standard with any Suitsupply suit.    Originally $699(with tax),...