or Connect

Posts by Shinner23

A regular on Savile Row, Drake's accessories have established themselves as "must haves" in a distinguished gentleman's wardrobe. Made from the finest silk in the world, this tie is sure to help your entrance into the office, interview, or a bar. Known for its classic approach with a touch of flair, Drake's has quite a following over the years. Contrasting a blue and white textural weave with bold navy polka-dots, this silk tie is a refined choice. Handcrafted in England,...
Originally $210   The Hill-Side Short-Sleeve Shirt, American Calico Floral Print, Navy - American calico floral print fabric from The Hill-Side's SS13 collection - Tailored fit - 100% cotton, pre-shrunk - Fabric origin: United States - The Hill-Side sewn-in label constructed from USA-sourced natural cotton twill tape Made in USA (Pennsylvania)   Medium   Worn once, so obviously in mint condition.
For sale is a very lightly worn Gitman Brothers Vintage Lightweight Chambray Shirt. Collar is smaller than normal Gitman collar-more modern Size-Medium Mint Condition. The color is definitely bluer than the pics indicate.   $75 shipped to CONUS
For sale is a NWT Turnbull & Asser Taz Polka-Dot Purple Silk Slim Tie Turnbull & Asser use only the highest quality silk, which is capable of retaining a greater intensity of tone to create their ties. It's certainly a benefit for this eye-catching purple style, which is sure to add a handsome dash of colour to any outfit. This handcrafted piece has been completed with complex 'slip stitching' for the perfect finish.   This item's measurements are: Length 57" /...
Are the A.P.C. Chic Shirts slim fitting? I've got my eyes on the light grey  With Gitman Bros. Vintage a Medium is a perfect fit for me, but looking at APC sizing, i've seen it listed as a medium being both a 38 and a 40. I tend to be about a 40-41 chest size, so I'm not sure which way to go.   http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,4194.html?nav=men&subnav=shirts
Handsomely striped with alternating shades of navy, red and off-white, this silk tie from Drake's is the perfect complement to a classic white shirt for the office, or a chambray style at a smart weekend event.   This item's measurements are: Width 3" / 8cm Length 58" / 147cm Navy, red and off-white striped silk tie 100% silk Dry clean Handmade in London, England   $77 shipped to CONUS
 For sale is a gorgeous, hard to find NWT Drake's of London Navy w/ White Pin dot Silk Tie   Width-2.75 wide   Length-57   $88 via PayPal Friends and Family.
Since 1934, Milanese company Canali has been firmly established as a purveyor of classic Italian style. This woven-silk tie carries the look with aplomb, featuring a unique pattern that has a refined presence. Wear this deep red piece with a pale blue shirt and dark navy suit to the office.   Width 3" / 8cm Length 59" / 150cm Red, burgundy and blue patterned woven-silk tie 100% silk Dry clean Made in Italy   $75 to CONUS
For sale is a sold out at Mr. Porter Richard James Savile Row Brushed Cotton Button Down Shirt. Button down collar Slim Fit 15.5 Purple Worn gently- kept in excellent condition.   $125 shipped to CONUS   Payment via PayPal "Friends and Family".
New Thomas Mason Ludlow Shirt in Royal Oxford  Size:  M Color:  White Retail:  $148 31720 Super soft two ply cotton fabric from Thomas Mason.  Precision tailored in an oxford fabric and finished with details such as mother of pearl buttons, high thread count, silk like sheen, reinforeced at the hem gusset and sleeve packet.  Regular fit.  Spread collar.  Machine wash.  Import.   $70 shipped to CONUS only.