or Connect

Posts by Shinner23

For Sale is NWT Drake's of London Red (wine) with white polka dot tie. 3.19 wide. 100% silk Originally $170
Absolutely fantastic vest, but I've decided to sell it because I had a similar vest.   Message me if you have any questions.   $64 Shipped to US
The Sharp is British heritage brand Grenson's brogue-boot hybrid. This tan-brown version is crafted from leather and has a small stacked heel for comfort as you walk. The shoes are Goodyear welted, so the leather sole can be replaced for maximum longevity.     Tan-brown, leather Full wing-tip brogue detailing Round toe, small stacked wooden heel Dark-brown laces Dark-brown fabric heel pull-tab Tan-brown leather sole Country of Origin: UK Heel...
 $650 J Crew Ludlow Navy Pinstripe Suit    Worn maybe 2 or 3 times, so mint condition. Why lay full price when you can get this at a fraction of the price?   I don't think the Jacket was hemmed and there's room in the side/chest to be brought in. and the pant leg were brought up a little bit, but there's still room there for tailoring if needed.    Jacket   Size:42R    Timeless, versatile and seriously stylish, the...
For sale is a beautiful,  $210 Richard James Savile Row Blue Chambray Slim Fit Shirt-   Size: 15.5 39 (Medium) Slimmer, Modern Cut.   Looks great with Chinos, or dressed up with a charcoal suit and navy slim tie.   Worn sparingly, thus in mint condition.   Made in Italy     $84 shipped via PayPal Friends and Family
Brand new A.P.C. Chambray Oxford Button Down Shirt for sale. Item was a gift but fit is a little to big for me personally so just decided to sell it. Item is still new with tags but price was already ripped since it was a gift. But other than that item is still new and unworn.      Payment via PayPal Friends and Family will include a tracking number. 
NWT Gitman Brothers Vintage Grey Chambray shirt. Usual Gitman quality.    Made in the USA. 
Selling a new with tags Gitman Bros. Vintage Black Watch shirt.    Always hard to find the Black Watch shirts from them and this pattern is the best of the bunch in my opinion.   $240 retail price (if you can find it)   Classic sport shirt. 3" button down collar. Rear collar button. Split yoke with box pleat and locker loop. Slightly higher arm hole and narrower sleeve. Trim but not slim fitting. 100% Cotton. Made in...
Pennsylvania-based Gitman Vintage takes its inspiration from old line books each season, using traditional fabrics for authentic recreations of past styles. Constructed from 25 separate pieces in an intricate 50-step process, this supremely soft cotton-flannel shirt will be a fast favourite in your weekend wardrobe. The navy, red and grey colours are easy to wear with anything from jeans to cargo trousers.   Fits true to size. Take your normal size This shirt has a...
Up for sale here is a brand new blackwatch plaid shirt by Gitman Vintage in size medium.   Finished in soft Japanese flannel with our classic button down collar, this long sleeve shirt offers an updated take on the traditional blackwatch plaid with a subtle blend of deep indigo and green. Cut and sewn in our Pennsylvania factory, it features a single breast pocket and incorporates our signature details like chalk buttons, rear locker loop and double-track stitching for...