or Connect

Posts by Shinner23

NWT. Ultimate, sophisticated luxury.   Sells for $1790. You will never find a better price for this. Boston single document case in soft grained calfskin with vegetable tanned leather, embossed dunhill logo and soft silver finished hardware. Features zip closure, external flat pocket, and zip pocket. Internal features include zip pocket, slip pockets and key ring holder. Made in Italy.   • Material: soft grained calfskin with vegetable tanned leather trim •...
I'm looking for a pair of Suit Supply Sienna Navy pants. I currently have the navy suit, but the pants are just too small. What I have is a size 38R with the drop 6 to a 32. I've had the seat let out, but they're just too tight.   Anyone have the next size up they don't use and are willing to sell? It would be a 34W which corresponds with the 40R jacket. 33W would work as well.   Hoping for mint/ish condition?
Thanks!
NWT You can't find this jacket anywhere. $1097 Originally. Size: US 38 /EU 48Incotex provides the solution to maintaining your dapper demeanour on warmer days with this summer-weight cotton-blend blazer. Unstructured for a softer silhouette and built from a woven cloth with a relaxed appearance, this piece feels as effortlessly sophisticated as it looks. - Indigo woven cotton-blend blazer- Slim-fit, two side pockets, two back welt pockets, pressed creases- Two button...
what size laptop? 13inch fit.
Is a pique cotton dress shirt too formal to wear simply with chinos, or at least with a blazer? Must it be worn more formally with a suit? I'm thinking of a cesare attolini shirt in a summery blue hue. The color makes it seem a little less formal, yet I can't quite pull the trigger.
For sale is a pair of practically like new $385 Allen Edmonds "Strand" in Burnished Brown. Size 10E SHOE TREES ARE NOT INCLUDED
NWT   Product Information   A Ron Herman EXCLUSIVE - Designed for and Exclusively available at Ron Herman.   Poplin button down shirt with button down collar, chest patch pocket, single-button rounded cuffs, shirttail hem. Hangs slighly longer in back. Made with 100% Cotton. Made in the US. See it here:   http://www.ronherman.com/product/GitmanBrothers/OxfordShirt?c=1129
For sale is a rarely worn SuitSupply Grey Napoli PURPLE LINE Suit, jacket size 40R I had the wrong cover picture/price on the listing. http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/napoli-grey-plain/P3457I.html The classic Neapolitan tailoring-inspired Napoli fit features a fitted jacket with a notch lapel and lightly padded shoulder for a strong profile. Woven with a glen check, this suit is cut from pure S110's wool by Vitale Barberis Canonico and comes accompanied by flat front...
$205 at Mr. Porter. Unworn, tags on, mint, etc. Very soft and comfortable. Size: Medium   Upgrade your downtime repertoire with Sunspel's first class sweatpants. This understated navy pair come in high quality loopback cotton-jersey that feels soft and breathable. Team them with a simple crew neck tee and a hoodie on relaxed days.   Fits true to size. Take your normal size Straight-leg, low-crotch style These sweatpants are adjustable at the waist