or Connect

Posts by Shinner23

*After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday. This week, b/c of work travel, I won't be able to ship until 10/11. Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. ** New with tags is a gorgeous Suitsupply Navy Pinstripe suit size 38R. This is the pinstripe staple suit. This suit has never been worn, or altered. 33 Inseam.  MSRP $695 (with tax) It does not get much more classic than a navy pinstripe suit. The...
*After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday. Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. ** For sale is a Suitsupply "Sienna" suit in Grey Birds Eye. The fit is perfect, and the material is Super 140's from Angelico. It is labeled as a 40L, but the fit is more like a 38R. The suit has been worn only a couple of times and is thus in awesome condition. The pants have been tailored, their measurements are...
Basically none. Maybe a tenth of an inch. 
*After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday.  Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. **   For sale is a New with tags Sienna Grey Birds Eye from Suitsupply. It is THE fit to have in your closet. It is unworn, unaltered, and has tags attached. Pockets are stitched shut.  The waist can be taken out 2 inches, as standard with any Suitsupply suit.    Originally $699(with tax),...
A fabulous SUIT SUPPLY suit in a gorgeous blue E. THOMAS herringbone Wool/Silk/Linen blend, w/sleek 2 button jacket, & slim-legged pants w/adjustable belts at the side waist. In excellent condition. Worn only a few times. You will not find this one anywhere. Originally $1023 Measurments:  JACKET--Shoulder:approx 17"  Chest:approx 38"  Waist:approx 36"  Sleeve:25"  Length:approx 29". PANTS--Waist:32"  Rise:10"  Inseam:29" (basically no room left) Leg Opening:7.75". , A...
*After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday. Due to work travel this week, after 3pm on 9/8,  I cannot ship until 9/17.  Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. **   For sale is a New without tags Sienna Grey Birds Eye from Suitsupply. It is THE fit to have in your closet. It is unworn, and unaltered. The waist can be taken out 2 inches, as standard with any Suitsupply...
Addend another Siennna-Blue Birds Eye..42S Mint condition. 
Added another Sienna: NWoT Blue Birds Eye. Gorgeous. 
Made some price adjustments. 
*After 3pm on Fridays, I typically won't be able to ship this item until the following Tuesday. Please plan accordingly, and sorry for the inconvenience. **  For sale is a gorgeous must have Dunhill leather 'sidecar' briefcase. I bought this for a specific event. Has a VERY MINOR scratch near keyhole. $1800 originally.   Material: bitter chocolate grained cowhide   Lining : blueish/purple suede lining   dunhill logo on palladium plated plaque   Back flat pocket is ideal...