or Connect

Posts by Shinner23

Thanks!
NWT You can't find this jacket anywhere. $1097 Originally. Size: US 38 /EU 48Incotex provides the solution to maintaining your dapper demeanour on warmer days with this summer-weight cotton-blend blazer. Unstructured for a softer silhouette and built from a woven cloth with a relaxed appearance, this piece feels as effortlessly sophisticated as it looks. - Indigo woven cotton-blend blazer- Slim-fit, two side pockets, two back welt pockets, pressed creases- Two button...
what size laptop? 13inch fit.
Is a pique cotton dress shirt too formal to wear simply with chinos, or at least with a blazer? Must it be worn more formally with a suit? I'm thinking of a cesare attolini shirt in a summery blue hue. The color makes it seem a little less formal, yet I can't quite pull the trigger.
For sale is a pair of practically like new $385 Allen Edmonds "Strand" in Burnished Brown. Size 10E SHOE TREES ARE NOT INCLUDED
NWT   Product Information   A Ron Herman EXCLUSIVE - Designed for and Exclusively available at Ron Herman.   Poplin button down shirt with button down collar, chest patch pocket, single-button rounded cuffs, shirttail hem. Hangs slighly longer in back. Made with 100% Cotton. Made in the US. See it here:   http://www.ronherman.com/product/GitmanBrothers/OxfordShirt?c=1129
For sale is a rarely worn SuitSupply Grey Napoli PURPLE LINE Suit, jacket size 40R I had the wrong cover picture/price on the listing. http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/napoli-grey-plain/P3457I.html The classic Neapolitan tailoring-inspired Napoli fit features a fitted jacket with a notch lapel and lightly padded shoulder for a strong profile. Woven with a glen check, this suit is cut from pure S110's wool by Vitale Barberis Canonico and comes accompanied by flat front...
$205 at Mr. Porter. Unworn, tags on, mint, etc. Very soft and comfortable. Size: Medium   Upgrade your downtime repertoire with Sunspel's first class sweatpants. This understated navy pair come in high quality loopback cotton-jersey that feels soft and breathable. Team them with a simple crew neck tee and a hoodie on relaxed days.   Fits true to size. Take your normal size Straight-leg, low-crotch style These sweatpants are adjustable at the waist
New Without Tags.Absolutely unused and Mint condition.  Dunhill's 'Bourdon' briefcase is a smart and sophisticated option for busy office goers. The inside is capacious enough to fit a handful of A4 documents, as well as a tablet and diary. FEATURESPalladium Plated Brass Hardware & FeetZip Closure w/ Two Top HandlesInternal Zipped Pocket, 3 Phone Pockets & 1 Flat Pocket w/ ZipSnap-Button Key RingExternal Document PocketStainless Steel Vintage 'AD' Logo on Front of...
I'm searching for a pair of lightly used Allen Edmonds Strands in size 10E. I prefer the Walnut, but any shade of brown would be ok. Anyone have a pair they're considering selling?