or Connect

Posts by JugglEvan

Looking to buy some staple grey flannels for fall/winter here in Colorado. Can anyone help explain the difference between the lambswool flannel, the classic flannel, the VBC super 120s flannel, and the VBC super 100s winter flannel and possibly give me a recommendation?   Also, are other sizes in some of the mid/dark grey flannels (size 32 in particular) likely to be restocked soon?
I'm Ron Burgundy?
I'm so ready for the slim straight 21oz ones to come out. They look perfect for the fast approaching winter.
Need some staple mid grey wool flannel trousers in a straight but still semi-slim style. My budget is around $150. I was considering Howard Yount, any suggestions?
Tie is a goldenrod brown/yellow color. Measures just under 3" at widest point and is 56" in length.   There is some light spotting on the front blade of the tie near the logo, please see photo for details. Could use a dry cleaning. Asking $15.   Thanks for reading.
I'm selling these RLPL fine wale brown corduroy pants, perfect for fall & winter. These exhibit all of the high quality attributes you come to expect from this brand.   -Made in Italy -Lined to the knee -Flat front -Traditional rise -Approximately 15 wales per inch -Zipper fly -Eight belt loops -Uncuffed -Tapered leg -Two front pockets and two rear buttoned pockets   They were originally ~34"W but were tailored to a 32"W before they came into my...
Please excuse the dirty bathroom mirror.   Tagged size 38 R, see below for my measurements.   Chest: 41" Waist: 36" Shoulder width: 18.5" Jacket length: 29" from bottom of collar Sleeves: 25"   Features: -100% worsted wool in solid navy blue color -Single breasted, two button -Double/side vented -Fully canvassed, fully lined -Notched lapel -Four button non-fuctioning cuffs -External chest pocket, two front flap pockets, one flap ticket...
Model name? Measurements?
I've tried out the whole modern skinny cut jeans thing and decided that it's not for me. I'm looking to buy quality raw selvedge traditional slim/straight style jeans. I have a budget of around $250, but of course have no problem spending less (or a bit more if it makes a big difference).    My current top pick is something like the Levi's Vintage Clothing 1947 Shrink-to-Fit 501. Anyone have any other recommendations/suggestions? I'm pretty lean, about 6'2" (188cm)...
How far past your ass should a suit jacket go? For example, if one was to walk around with a shirt, tie, jacket, and be otherwise naked, and you could not see their butt (unless they shrugged), would the length be adequate?