or Connect

Posts by JugglEvan

Hey ben2t, how were the thighs at first and how are they now? Do you have relatively thick legs?
It is tagged a size large.
Some sizing advice on the Unbranded 201s (tapered): I usually wear a true 32" waist for jeans and purchased a size 32 about one year ago. According to measurements online, the tagged 32 has a waist of 33". Since then, with ~3 bathtub washes and lots of wear, the waist is about 34" now. They still fit fine, but without a belt they ride a bit too low for my taste.   I recently purchased the Unbranded 301s (slim straight) and sized down, will let you all know how that...
Jay-D has mentioned that the heavies will be sold for under $100, so I would expect them to cost in the mid to high $90s.
Designer dress shirt in a great color, excellent condition.   Measurements: Tagged size 16"/32"-33" Chest: 22" Shoulder: 18" Sleeve: 23.5" Length: 31"   Asking $20 shipped.
Designer dress shirt in a great color, excellent condition.   Measurements: Tagged size 16"/32"-33" Chest: 22" Shoulder: 18" Sleeve: 23.5" Length: 31"   Asking $20 shipped.
Soft warm 2-ply cashmere sweater.   Tagged size large. Measurements: Chest: 22" Shoulder: 20" Sleeve: 25" Length: 26.5"   Very good condition. Asking $30 shipped.
Soft warm 2-ply cashmere sweater.   Tagged size large. Measurements: Chest: 22" Shoulder: 20" Sleeve: 25" Length: 26.5"   Very good condition. Asking $30 shipped.
From the Hickey Freeman collection, this fully canvassed jacket is crafted in a soft, thick navy blue flannel-like wool. It is single breasted, fully lined, and features double/side vents, peak lapels, no surgeon's cuffs, and a two button front.   Used but in excellent condition. Retails for over $1,500.   Measurements: Shoulder: 20" Chest: 23" Sleeve: 25.5" w/1" to let out Length (from bottom of collar): 32.5"   Asking $50 shipped.
From the Hickey Freeman collection, this fully canvassed jacket is crafted in a soft, thick navy blue flannel-like wool. It is single breasted, fully lined, and features double/side vents, peak lapels, no surgeon's cuffs, and a two button front.   Used but in excellent condition. Retails for over $1,500.   Measurements: Shoulder: 20" Chest: 23" Sleeve: 25.5" w/1" to let out Length (from bottom of collar): 32.5"   Asking $50 shipped.