or Connect

Posts by JugglEvan

Jay, do you think that the 21oz Unbranded jeans will be available by December 3rd?
I'm selling this beautiful sweater from Howard Yount. It is made from 100% two-ply Australian lambswool with a soft, spongy feel and adds a great layer of warmth to any ensemble.   I don't need to talk up Howard Yount on this forum, as everyone already knows about their incredible quality to price ratio and flattering cuts.   Tagged a size small/38R, measurements can be found...
Hey ben2t, how were the thighs at first and how are they now? Do you have relatively thick legs?
It is tagged a size large.
Some sizing advice on the Unbranded 201s (tapered): I usually wear a true 32" waist for jeans and purchased a size 32 about one year ago. According to measurements online, the tagged 32 has a waist of 33". Since then, with ~3 bathtub washes and lots of wear, the waist is about 34" now. They still fit fine, but without a belt they ride a bit too low for my taste.   I recently purchased the Unbranded 301s (slim straight) and sized down, will let you all know how that...
Jay-D has mentioned that the heavies will be sold for under $100, so I would expect them to cost in the mid to high $90s.
Designer dress shirt in a great color, excellent condition.   Measurements: Tagged size 16"/32"-33" Chest: 22" Shoulder: 18" Sleeve: 23.5" Length: 31"   Asking $20 shipped.
Designer dress shirt in a great color, excellent condition.   Measurements: Tagged size 16"/32"-33" Chest: 22" Shoulder: 18" Sleeve: 23.5" Length: 31"   Asking $20 shipped.
Soft warm 2-ply cashmere sweater.   Tagged size large. Measurements: Chest: 22" Shoulder: 20" Sleeve: 25" Length: 26.5"   Very good condition. Asking $30 shipped.
Soft warm 2-ply cashmere sweater.   Tagged size large. Measurements: Chest: 22" Shoulder: 20" Sleeve: 25" Length: 26.5"   Very good condition. Asking $30 shipped.