or Connect

Posts by JugglEvan

This is an incredible blazer, wouldn't change a thing about it. Asking $200. Free shipping by USPS Priority Mail.   Fully canvassed, fully lined Made in England by Chester Barrie of Savile Row, London Tons of handwork Two button front, two button non-functioning cuffs Double vented Perfect width notched lapels Medium weight, moderate shoulder padding Great condition, some slight yellowing on sleeve lining. No other flaws that I can find.   No tagged...
This is an incredible blazer, wouldn't change a thing about it. Asking $200. Free shipping by USPS Priority Mail.   Fully canvassed, fully lined Made in England by Chester Barrie of Savile Row, London Tons of handwork Two button front, two button non-functioning cuffs Double vented Perfect width notched lapels Medium weight, moderate shoulder padding Great condition, some slight yellowing on sleeve lining. No other flaws that I can find.   No tagged...
Absolutely beautiful trousers. Both have been altered but otherwise unworn. Free shipping to CONUS by USPS Priority mail.   Howard Yount VBC Super 100s Winter Flannel - Mid Gray Trousers Retail $195, currently sold out in size 32"W. Measurements and nicer pictures can be found here: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/wool-pants/products/vbc-super-100s-winter-flannel-mid-gray These have been hemmed to a 31.5" inseam with 1.5" to let out. Nothing else has...
Absolutely beautiful trousers. Both have been altered but otherwise unworn. Free shipping to CONUS by USPS Priority mail.   Howard Yount VBC Super 100s Winter Flannel - Mid Gray Trousers Retail $195, currently sold out in size 32"W. Measurements and nicer pictures can be found here: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/wool-pants/products/vbc-super-100s-winter-flannel-mid-gray These have been hemmed to a 31.5" inseam with 1.5" to let out. Nothing else has...
I was on an online imageboard earlier today and took a few quick pictures of my ~1 year old Unbranded 201s for another member. Not the best photos but they'll do for now.  
I've got a mint condition small v-neck in burgundy for $100 shipped ($15 off retail) if you are at all interested.
I'm selling this beautiful sweater from Howard Yount. It is made from 100% two-ply Australian lambswool with a soft, spongy feel and adds a great layer of warmth to any ensemble.   I don't need to talk up Howard Yount on this forum, as everyone already knows about their incredible quality to price ratio and flattering cuts.   Tagged a size small/38R, measurements can be found...
Don't go by tagged sizes across different makers. With sanforizing, vanity sizing, stretch, etc. it all comes down to your actual measurements and the specifics of the article of clothing. Measure your true waist and use the HY sizing charts to guide you rather than a J.Crew casual chino.
No idea, but here is the Unbranded thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/150423/the-unbranded-brand-jeans/