or Connect

Posts by blue123

I was actually looking at those in the dark brown or a pair do AE strands in walnut. Not sure which I am getting yet. I don't know much about to boot.
I just picked up these cobblers last week.  Any thoughts?   http://www.sid.philmcfly.com/Cobbler%201.jpg http://www.sid.philmcfly.com/Cobbler%202.jpg
Take a look at these Bostonions Vineyards in Burgandy.    
Hey guys, I actually posted a few days ago on a suit I bought. I was curious how the fit looked and got some great feedback. The other day I found another suit that I feel fits me excellently as well. I am only going to keep one at this point. Both have been unaltered as well, so bear in mind they both need tweaks. But overall feedback would greatly be appreciated. Thanks! Suit...
I have been trying 38R and they do not fit. I have very long arms too and it requires me to bump up to a 40R. I made a mistake before, I have a grey sportscoat by Tallia Orange I bought from Macys Herald Square that is a 38L. It fits me perfectly. I have taken a few pictures in the Joseph Abboud I recently purchased.  Like I said before there suits run a bit larger and 38R fits me fine in my opinion.  Let me know what you guys...
I have been trying 38R and they do not fit. I have very long arms too and it requires me to bump up to a 40R. I made a mistake before, I have a grey sportscoat by Tallia Orange I bought from Macys Herald Square that is a 38L. It fits me perfectly. I have taken a few pictures in the Joseph Abboud I recently purchased.  Like I said before there suits run a bit larger and 38R fits me fine in my opinion.  Let me know what you guys think.  
5 foot 8 inches 150 lbs.  I have to find the slip, however the tailor told me 40 R in a standard suit is my best fit due to my broad shoulders.  I have to go more for a slim suit due to my frame.  Otherwise the suits tend to hang off me.  I will try to post a picture of me in a suit.  The Abboud I picked up is a 38 regular, however this one seems to fit me quite well.  
Yup I measured my chest and a tailor recently.  I fit perfectly into a 39 Long or a 40 Regular.
Thanks, thats exactly the input I was looking for.  I am not very big on formal wear/suits so any help would be appreciated.