or Connect

Posts by blue123

The AE Jeffersons are really nice too, but they are very expensive.  I don't know if anyone has invested in them?  They look like super quality.
I actually ended up ordering the AE Fifth Ave. in brown today.  It was slightly more than the Cole Haan now that it is on sale.  Let's see how they look when I get them in person.  Anyone own a pair? Any pictures if so?  
Actually I can purchase the air Madison on sale which is still considerably less than with the AE rediscover America sale. I agree Allen Edmonds makes a quality shoe. I have a pair of strands in walnut and I love them.
I was looking into purchasing one of the following shoes in dark brown. I would wear them for work and for casual events with slim dark jeans. Any opinions? Cole Han Air Madison Or AE McAllister in merlot
So I recently picked up pair of AE strands from Nordstrom.  I love the shoe, but I am having a hard time pairing it with slacks.  I have worn them with Navy and Khahki and have gotten plenty of compliments.  I own a pair of the following pants and I was wondering if they would work with them?   http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=67013&vid=1&pid=905684&scid=905684002   Here are the shoes.  
So I made my choice and picked these up on sale today.  I love the look of the shoe.  The color is great too both with dark jeans and slacks.  I will definately invest in another pair of AEs!  
So number 1 is going to be tougher to pair with jeans due to its elongated look?  Does anyone have any pictures of strand with jeans?  I just want to get an idea if possible...I also like the look of the shoes below, I know they are generic...  
I am not in a super conservative environment.  I already own a pair of black interview/funeral shoes as well.  I also own a pair of decent dark brown cap toes that I wear with my slacks.  I wanted something nice that can be both casual and work friendly.  I know that finding one to cover everything is next to impossible.  I actually picked the two at the top since I can get both a good price on sale.  I saw the Mccalister, however I am not sure if that is too dressy to...
Any recommendations?  Looking for a brown or a walnut color.
So I am actually on the hunt right now for a nice pair of shoes to wear both with jeans and with slacks/suit.  I know this is a very tough task to accomplish.  I have been looking at two shoes in particular, but I just want to see if anyone has any experience with build/quality of these shoes.  Also how difficult would it be to match them with jeans and/or slacks.  Again I know its all a matter of personal...