or Connect

Posts by blue123

For Alden I wear a 9.5D for Aberdeen last and 9D for Barrie Last which both fit perfectly.  The stand I tried the 9D which fit perfect but did not allow room for insert.  I tried the 9.5 which hurt the top of my foot with insert.  The pair above is a 9E, which is still causing the same problem with the insert.  I just ordered a different one on amazon.  If it doesn't work I sadly have to send these guys back to the store...
I just picked up some Stands on sale.  They really hurt the balls of my feet.  I tried putting superfeet in them to see how it goes.  Just wanted to see if this was normal?  My aldens are super comfortable right out of the box.  Not too sure about AEs.  I would hate to have to return these guys.  
So I just picked up these Walnut Strands from Nordstrom on their Anniversary sale.  I just did a quick one over and saw this on the bottom of the heel.  Is this the thread coming out?  Not sure if it should be like this or am I over reacting?    
Hey guys, so I have a Schott 654 Cafe Racer jacket I picked up a few years ago.  Love it, however I'm currently wearing it with my black sperry slip on driving mocs when I go out.  So I'm debating on pulling the trigger on a pair of shoes.  I'm just curious which one do you guys think goes more with this jacket.  I'm debating between a pair of these wolverine 1000 mile boots or these Ferragamo Chelsea boots which are both on sale now at Nordstrom.  I was wondering which...
What do you guys pair color 8 PTB with in terms of color?  Also how would they look with slim dark jeans?  I just picked up a pair and they are great, just seeing how I can get maximum usage out of them.
Guys,  I just picked up a pair of Church's shoes on sale.  Just wondering on thoughts on the brand.  Am I better off looking into AE's or Aldens instead?  I heard Chruch's was bought by Prada recently so not sure if that has an effect on the product.   Thanks!  
They are not painfully tight, not sure if that is how you guys start out with them?
Its not going to get super baggy though up top is it? I know APC has a lot of stretch.
Wanted to see what people think about the fit on my petit standards.  They are snug at the waist, but I know they will stretch with time.      
Yea I was crushing my crotch in the 28s. The thing with the 28s is they are shorter in length along inseam. The 29s are longer and I am not a huge cuff fan. I'm also scared to hem them pre-wash as well. Anyone does this before?