or Connect

Posts by blue123

They are not painfully tight, not sure if that is how you guys start out with them?
Its not going to get super baggy though up top is it? I know APC has a lot of stretch.
Wanted to see what people think about the fit on my petit standards.  They are snug at the waist, but I know they will stretch with time.      
Yea I was crushing my crotch in the 28s. The thing with the 28s is they are shorter in length along inseam. The 29s are longer and I am not a huge cuff fan. I'm also scared to hem them pre-wash as well. Anyone does this before?
Guys, I just bought NS and I typically wear a 31 waist.  I bought two pairs from Nordstrom which arrived in the mail.  A 28 and a 29.  Now the 29 fits pretty well in the waist/crotch area.  It is tight but I can button it up with no issues.  The 28 fits very snug and I can barely button the top button.  I can feel the stretch in the waist area.  Now I have read the posts and I am aware that it will go up around 2 sizes so the waist should be OK.  But my question is the...
Do they stretch out a lot?
Just got my nudies in the mail.  Fit is on point in waist.  My question is should I size down one to account for stretch?  Do nudies have any stretch at all?  Pictures posted below.      
So I have decided to treat myself to a new leather jacket.  I have done some research and I have actually ordered 2 which are on the way right now.  I bought a Schott Leather Moto Jacket as the one below as well as a Hugo Moto Jacket.  I am only planning on keeping one of the two.  I wanted opinions on each brand in terms of quality of leather.  Has anyone owned either? I appreciate any input, thanks! (In terms of price the Schott was about 20% more)       I have...
That won't ruin the shoe?
So I stepped in some gum the other day with my leather soled shoes.  Any suggestions on how to remove it? I heard peanut butter will do the trick, does anyone have any experience with that??? Help!