or Connect

Posts by Raindrop

Thank you again for your suggestion.Some kind person was nice enough to lose my ULD vest at coat check so I was forced to look for a new vest. I ended up getting a coreloft and I am quite impressed by it so far. Minimalist, ultra thin and provides a constant source of heat. I hope it doesn't lose its warmth over time and leak like my ULD (although I loved that vest).
I've never had a problem selling anything here, the site which cannot be mentioned and SuFu. You have to price your stuff accordingly, it's used clothing, not a revolving door as LAGuy once mentioned. There's also a possiblity no one is interested in what you're selling.
ToJ makes good products for what you pay for (I own three). There are alternatives out there in terms of aesthetics (probably in Japan somewhere) but the unusually combination of quality, aesthetics, MTM, price and severe wait times is yet to be found. Maybe someone should open one?
No I see what you mean. You're correct in the regards that the down leaks (very shoddy) but for $30, I don't think it's worth complaining. I'll take a look into the Arcteryx stuff, thanks.
Would you mind elaborating?
No way, thought it was polyfil.
Wore MA-1 with a dress shirt and t-shirt in -15C / 5F snowstorm and it was surprisingly warm..What do they fill these things with..poly + suiting wool packs heat.
Keep. I think it's designed to be worn open.
For sale is a CMFR Exclusive Oxton Bomber, Size Medium Black. Made in Canada, 100% Down Fill. Removable fur. Leather trimming on elbows and placket. RiRi zips. Wool knit ribbing.  Condition: Only worn a few times Price: Sold shipped to US or Canada. Please add +4% for Paypal. Cheers!
For sale is a Ann Demeulemeester Fleece Wool Cardigan Size Medium. Hidden Placket. Material: 100% Fleece Wool, Made in Italy.  Condition: Like new, worn twice.  Price: $140 shipped to US or Canada. Please add + 4% for Paypal. Cheers!