or Connect

Posts by TheloniusDrunk

So in general is one able to specify different widths for these orders?
    What is image quality?
Do people really not like the braces with belt loops that much? I only ask because I have a pair of trousers I'm thinking about getting buttons added to to accomodate braces, but I still want to keep the belt loops so I can wear it without a jacket but with a belt - the mode of wearing which is more common to me really.
[[SPOILER]]   Just out of curiosity, how much did this go for? Also how much does it retail for?   I also really like the military style coats, especially this one: http://davidetaub.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/military-style-winter-warm-great-coat.html which I believe NYI used as the basis for a coat he had made.
Thinking of picking up my first couple PS tomorrow. Any recommendations? Obviously white linen seems to be the starting point, but for one with a bit of flair?
Not to hijack this thread, but if you were going into a lifestyle that only required 2-4 suits, would you recommend going for mostly worsted and mid weights just to have the versatility?
Really? They were supposed to contact me bout pre-orders over the winter because I need a B width, but they never did, and now looking at their site they don't even have the boot listed.
Is there any place online that is selling a color 8 wingtip boot, preferably in the plaza last?
Just did this with my shoes, they are now drying post-spray. However it seems that my nap on the toes and in other areas is quite damage. I dont' know whether to attribute this to problems in the washing, a couple years of neglect, or the fact that the sued multipurpose brush I bought from a local shop had brass bristles which seemed to hurt the nap =(.
Is there any rule for the color of braces? Should they match the suit, the shoes, the tie, or none of the above?