or Connect

Posts by TheloniusDrunk

FWIW SB I quite like the pairing of the sweater with the shorts. I agree with others that the shoe was the wrong choice here. Maybe not a chukka but instead a loafer? Just spit-ballin my rather inexperienced thoughts on the matter.   Maybe some people feel long sleeves with shorts are an incongruous look, but I like it. 
I've had bad experiences with J. Gilbert. They don't seem to want my money. I also haven't been too persistant in following up, but they haven't responded to emails nor let me know about orders when they said they would.
Everyone seems to love chesleas. I admit I like them, but I love different boots a lot more (balmorals are a favorite), what's the appeal that I'm missing?
[[SPOILER]] Do you know what fabric this is? I like it.
Thank you PSG. As you pointed out, those other threads are just random people weighing in to give the three shoes they would like to live with. As such it's just the reader trying to figure out what lifestyle/wardrobe they're talking about and try to see if that would work for me, rather than in here where I've specifically laid out criteria to meet.   Those other threads may have contributions from forum heavyweights, but given that forum heavyweights such as Manton,...
  Would you advise then that only the chukkas be in suede and the rest be all in calfskin and or shell?    
Very nice. Definitely fulfills a different set of goals than mine. What shoe is that?
Because I, like many others, particularly like shoes, and because shoes are - barring suits - generally the most expensive investment one is likely to make in a wardrobe certainly at least when building a wardrobe, I have sought to make a thread dedicated to seeking out the five best shoes types to make for the person constructing their wardrobe. Now, because I have said that these shoes are for the person building their wardrobe and this wardrobe is supposed to be a...
Another thread resurrect: if I generally wear a size 12B will I fit into a U last size 46?
좋아요!