or Connect

Posts by TheloniusDrunk

I'm not going for dressing up in a full suit all the time, but I've always been drawn to dressing nicely. I think I'd like to have a more MC casual style with sportcoats and pants, as well as mixing some denim/jeans rather than full casual SW&D, though I'll start browsing there. I do realize that my predilection towards dressing nicer on campus might not be widely accepted, but I'm not too concerned with that .       Haha, I realized that a while back, now I just...
I'm a not quite broke college kid who's been browsing SF for a few months and style blogs for a little longer. (Spoiler, also reddit.com/r/malefashion advice, sue me). I'm at the point where I want to start building a wardrobe.   I've heard that as you build up you should move up the ladder in quality for various things. For example, with shoes I should start with AEs, get a feel for how my foot works, move on up to Aldens, and then start buying the "higher tier"...
    I'm not too much of a fand of the belt because it's too light for the shoes, so if you have one that more matches the shoes then go for it, otherwise I'd say no belt. But is your call w1nd.    That's just my $.02
Very nice. EG?
Probably my new favorite thread. NAMOR, thank you. 
Is there a store near DC that carries the 201 and 701/710's to try on?
    I wanted to steal your thunder, but thought better of it.
As a tall guy looking around the store for the first time, I'm a little sad. There's so many beautiful garments that are just a bit too short. Have you guys considere carrying trousers in 36 inseam, and making your sport coats/jackets in a long option? 
If I chose to run only, could I still do body exercises (e.g. dips, push ups,  pull ups etc.)?
Have they been hot soaked? If not, can I get a thigh measurement?