or Connect

Posts by TheloniusDrunk

What made you guys decide to google image search his posts?
Really nooby question: If I'm a 19" shoulder, 40" chest, with long arms and torso, does that mean I have to buy size 42L and get the chest taken in? Or canI still fit into some size 40L sport coats? Most of the ones I see are around an 18.5" shoulder, but the size 42 jackets are usually around 22" in the chest.   Thanks!
Is this one of those B.S. fights where the contender never even enters the ring? I already ate all my popcorn.
Thinking of buying either the Rudy Brown Houndstooth trouser or the Wine Chino's, any new on which will likely sell out quicker?
Really nooby question: If I'm a 19" shoulder, 40" chest, with long arms and torso, does that mean I have to buy size 42L and get the chest taken in? Or canI still fit into some size 40L sport coats? Most of the ones I see are around an 18.5" shoulder, but the size 42 jackets are usually around 22" in the chest.   Thanks!
Would you count me stealing all your watches as something major? Because I could use some...
If I could distract you gentlemen from your grail dreams and fine timepeices.   I'm you're prototypical broke college kid looking to buy his first watch. I don't have nearly enough money as I would like to spend on this, so I'm looking to buy http://wornandwound.com/2012/04/13/graf-zeppelin-hindenburg-lz129-ref-7060/.   Thoughts on such a watch?   This would probably satiate me until I save up for my grail watch (JLC Master Ultra Thin/Master Ultra Thin Moon...
Is the Gieves and Hawkes Jacket 100% wool?
Oh I want to, but I went to Alden of DC and found out that even in plaza I need a B width . Damn my narrow frame.
If only you were a smaller width NAMOR, I would totally cop all your shoes and boots as you grew tired of them. Startin with that #8 cap toe boot in your sig.