or Connect

Posts by TheloniusDrunk

Would you count me stealing all your watches as something major? Because I could use some...
If I could distract you gentlemen from your grail dreams and fine timepeices.   I'm you're prototypical broke college kid looking to buy his first watch. I don't have nearly enough money as I would like to spend on this, so I'm looking to buy http://wornandwound.com/2012/04/13/graf-zeppelin-hindenburg-lz129-ref-7060/.   Thoughts on such a watch?   This would probably satiate me until I save up for my grail watch (JLC Master Ultra Thin/Master Ultra Thin Moon...
Is the Gieves and Hawkes Jacket 100% wool?
Oh I want to, but I went to Alden of DC and found out that even in plaza I need a B width . Damn my narrow frame.
If only you were a smaller width NAMOR, I would totally cop all your shoes and boots as you grew tired of them. Startin with that #8 cap toe boot in your sig.
Just found this thread. I'm 6'4" and 170 lbs (196cm, 74.5 kg), and I'm going to order my first shirt from tailorstor.com, I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes.   Also, I'm one of your typical broke college kids, and I was going to order 2 or 3 shirts from Lands End in their slim-fit tall line, does anyone have any experience with them?
  Hey Jay, do you know if Momotaro will be making a pair in the new tapered fit themselves that isn't a collab? Or is this just a one-off thing?
I consider myself a color 8 guy, but these cigar LHS are changing my opinion. Beautiful!
    Baoding balls?
    As a Caps fan, this should be a great series, though not so great as our last one.