or Connect

Posts by TheloniusDrunk

I believe on Top Gear they mention that at top speed the tires melt in something like 52 minutes.
Hey all, I'm currently trying to figure out my jacket size - the reason I'm having trouble is that I have 19" shoulders, which seems to be the norm for size 42L jackets, but my chest is only 40 inches. Can tailors take in the chest that much? Is it better to have shoulders that fit right and slightly wide in the chest, or shoulders that are too small with it just right in the chest?   I'm currently looking...
When did Clapeyron update his signature?
What made you guys decide to google image search his posts?
Really nooby question: If I'm a 19" shoulder, 40" chest, with long arms and torso, does that mean I have to buy size 42L and get the chest taken in? Or canI still fit into some size 40L sport coats? Most of the ones I see are around an 18.5" shoulder, but the size 42 jackets are usually around 22" in the chest.   Thanks!
Is this one of those B.S. fights where the contender never even enters the ring? I already ate all my popcorn.
Thinking of buying either the Rudy Brown Houndstooth trouser or the Wine Chino's, any new on which will likely sell out quicker?
Really nooby question: If I'm a 19" shoulder, 40" chest, with long arms and torso, does that mean I have to buy size 42L and get the chest taken in? Or canI still fit into some size 40L sport coats? Most of the ones I see are around an 18.5" shoulder, but the size 42 jackets are usually around 22" in the chest.   Thanks!
Would you count me stealing all your watches as something major? Because I could use some...
If I could distract you gentlemen from your grail dreams and fine timepeices.   I'm you're prototypical broke college kid looking to buy his first watch. I don't have nearly enough money as I would like to spend on this, so I'm looking to buy http://wornandwound.com/2012/04/13/graf-zeppelin-hindenburg-lz129-ref-7060/.   Thoughts on such a watch?   This would probably satiate me until I save up for my grail watch (JLC Master Ultra Thin/Master Ultra Thin Moon...