or Connect

Posts by TheloniusDrunk

Got my first order of Luxire pants, they shrunk in the wash which was unexpected (and I had already made them slim so I didn't have much margin for error...). Because I'm stubborn and cash strapped and skinny jeans/pants were a thing for a while a few years ago I'm wearing them for a day to see if they don't stretch out a little before I toss them in the bin or donate them. Good thing I went with the trial pair. Mystery Luxire Seabago Time to walk around as the...
Received my first pair of trial pants today (incredible turnaround, ordered them the 4th!) and have to say I'm impressed with the workmanship and detail for MTM and especially at the price point. Unfortunately I tried to take a little bit off of the measurements of some pants I had in an effort to make them slimmer, and additionally I didn't think the pants would shrink (figured they were pre-shrunk, whoops) in the wash. When I first tried them on they were a little snug,...
Like this look the best so far CM (but you and I are walking the same path so that approval might not carry the same weight as others'). Also thanks for including the closeup, the jacket looked midnight navy or black in the first pic so the detail really changed the overall impression.
What is a Hollywood waistband?
That's sounds insane wingin' it, a well earned medal indeed.  Meanwhile I did a pedestrian 5 miles on the beach today
Midwesterner/East-Coaster trying to blend in with the local crowd* in Santa Monica Sunglasses (barely pictured) | Smith Muji J. Crew J. Crew Birks
I feared as much. I hoped the fact that being an awkwardly slender 6’4” guy would mean I wouldn’t offer competition to the majority of people, but it makes sense.Thanks for the distinciton on Buffalo Exchange, that’s enlightening
I’m in LA for the summer, and I know there’s a decent representation of the SF community that is in and around the LA area so I was hoping the more seasoned here could point me to some of the better thrift stores to check out. Just had a decent jaunt into Buffalo Exchange on Main Street in Santa Monica but I bet there are far better, or much more, ones than that.
Based on extensive online research (and annoying a few salespeople with calls) I’ve concluded I need a Large. So WTB L only Enfield Jacket in Khaki or Olive (prefer Khaki, but not too picky)