or Connect

Posts by TheloniusDrunk

Midwesterner/East-Coaster trying to blend in with the local crowd* in Santa Monica Sunglasses (barely pictured) | Smith Muji J. Crew J. Crew Birks
I feared as much. I hoped the fact that being an awkwardly slender 6’4” guy would mean I wouldn’t offer competition to the majority of people, but it makes sense.Thanks for the distinciton on Buffalo Exchange, that’s enlightening
[[SPOILER]]
I’m in LA for the summer, and I know there’s a decent representation of the SF community that is in and around the LA area so I was hoping the more seasoned here could point me to some of the better thrift stores to check out. Just had a decent jaunt into Buffalo Exchange on Main Street in Santa Monica but I bet there are far better, or much more, ones than that.
Based on extensive online research (and annoying a few salespeople with calls) I’ve concluded I need a Large. So WTB L only Enfield Jacket in Khaki or Olive (prefer Khaki, but not too picky)
DB9, I love your boots/footwear game. We have the same taste there. Unfortunately only one of us has the budget to afford it so I’ll vicariously know the joy of owning some through your fits.
I searched “No Man styling challenge” and it didn’t seem to turn up an appropriate thread. Am I missing something obvious here?
Thanks for the tip! Do you know if either have side pockets under the bottom flap pockets for putting your handses in your pocketses?EDIT: also, does anyone have experience with taking EG jackets to the tailor? Good idea? Terrible idea? Just wondering how precise I need to be in matching my measurements online or if a competent tailor should be able to work with the garment.
I have a broken hand due to stupidity, so time to get back on the predominantly running routine. Did 2.5 miles barefoot on the beach today. Loving the added workout provided by the give in the sand.
WTB an olive colored Explorer Jacket or Enfiield Jacket (not sure of which lines, I’m new) in a L or XL. I’ve never bought or had experience with Engineered Garments so bearing with me through some picture and measurement requests would be appreciated as I try to find something that fits solely from provided measurements and photos. Cheers!