or Connect

Posts by TheloniusDrunk

First of all, thank you for this well thought out post, it definitely helps a lot for me. However, I am curious, given that you mentioned getting a navy, solid grey, and then a pinstriped navy suit I was wondering if your advice would change for someone who plans on being a professor, and therefore living in a less formal environment? I only ask because I feel like that line of suiting is quite formal and traditional, and a professor who needs to maintain a minimum of...
For someone building a wardrobe for mainly business casual wear, but who likes suits enough that I'll probably dress up in a suit as frequently as I can, is this a bit too bold of a pattern for a first grey suit?    http://cdn.styleforum.net/7/77/776d1f6d_IMG_1093.jpeg   Also, if I only have a navy blazer for odd jackets right now is this too unique and loud to buy as a second jacket, a seasonal one for spring/summer? Or should I not be buying a seasonal odd...
Educate me, what is a french faced jacket?
So any word on when the spring collection will come up?
Hoping to get you gentlemen's advice on picking up a grey odd jacket: Is herringbone an exclusively tweed pattern? I'm looking for a grey herringbone odd jacket but it seems like they're all tweed. Alternatively, what would be a good, versatile, pattern that's predominantly grey?
Is herringbone an exclusively tweed pattern? I'm looking for a grey herringbone odd jacket but it seems like they're all tweed. Alternatively, what would be a good, versatile, pattern that's predominantly grey?
Momotaro needs to adopt the tapered fit for their vintage and copper labels. 
Some great fits this week. Quick question: what's the consensus on button down collars with a bowtie? Not a taboo?
I really like that as a casual coat. Is it purchasable?
  Nice. Where did you get your cargo pants?